SERIE A: Juventus - Modena (1 Viewer)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
AC MILAN PLAY SEXY FOOTIE:D The stupid english need to stop bumming Real Madicks and Arse-anal. I wish them the best tonight from the heart big up Italian football. I still got a soft spot for Goofy(Pippo) hope he scores.
As for Juve im so proud to support this team and after a long time since we had that crap season when Lippi quit when Parma killed us(Tacchi what a goal) and the waterpark in Perugia we are ordinary once again and it feels real to me. I dont mind this dip in form because A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic And loses his soul in the process.

A loss will be sweet............
:D
only playin 2-1 Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

it's VERY good to have good primerava players...

yes, that's good ... i think palladino in the near future will replace del piero, coz he's really talented player. chiumento is good, but palladino is better ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
that's true ;)

meanwhile, if ppl want to know if he's good, they should give him more chance to play.. i think palladino should play in the following games in Serie A. ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IN the Lazio game... there was a guy form the primavera who played...and was not alladino.

I think he was in the defensive side. His name was something like "Bordeux" more or less.

I really liked his work....maybe we can take him in consideration for the future.

About the game... i have a feeling that we will win.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
IN the Lazio game... there was a guy form the primavera who played...and was not alladino.

I think he was in the defensive side. His name was something like "Bordeux" more or less.

I really liked his work....maybe we can take him in consideration for the future.

against lazio there played two primavera players, palladino in the attack, and BARTOLUCCI in the defence. ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
FVCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILAN-DEPORTIVO 4-1.... :fero::fero:

why cant't the stupid deportivo bring for once the result we want????

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

did you see kaká tonight??? :groan:

when i said some time ago that kaká is far better than camoranesi someone disagreed....

i mean....this guy is 22...(that's why i am mentioning him,cause he's too young) and he is soooooo good,i mean.....
milan has shevchenko,kaká,inzaghi(with non stop offsides),pirlo,cafu,dida,nesta,gatuso...and what do we have??

some premerava players that we don't even know their names yet,our big names are left with the name and nothing more.....the other players have grown too old(and milan's older player is 38 :eek: ) shevchenko is 1 damn year older than del piero.....

i am ashamed to watch milan play.....
i am ashamed for juventus

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

did you see kaká tonight??? :groan:

when i said some time ago that kaká is far better than camoranesi someone disagreed....

i mean....this guy is 22...(that's why i am mentioning him,cause he's too young) and he is soooooo good,i mean.....
milan has shevchenko,kaká,inzaghi(with non stop offsides),pirlo,cafu,dida,nesta,gatuso...and what do we have??

some premerava players that we don't even know their names yet,our big names are left with the name and nothing more.....the other players have grown too old(and milan's older player is 38 :eek: ) shevchenko is 1 damn year older than del piero.....

i am ashamed to watch milan play.....
i am ashamed for juventus
Then support MIlan LILI.... is sooooooooooooooooooo easy to switch teams.

Dont come with those crybaby speeches.

They have kaka? ok. good for them,... onw is our turn to search a soolution intead of sit and cry. IM sick of this.

If we have primevare players.. then lets use it. maybe if some of them bloom, we will save some money.

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #100
    just rember we are Juventus. and we will get over this.

first things first leave lippi and start over again. spend some money for a change and in no time we will be back on track.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)