SERIE A: Juventus - Modena (5 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
I'm reading Kataweb commentry on the match, they say 5 mins of injury time - why did Shev score in the 7th min of injury time. Really I'm not that fussed, just want to know what happened that made the ref add 2 extra mins.

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE BOUT MILAN! I KNEW IT! I DIDN'T WANNA SAY IT BUT I KNEW IT! I HATE THE WORLD!

Don't hate the world......it gives us a fair win.

if u want to hate....hate the prime minister of Italy...What his name?? I forget.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
I'm reading Kataweb commentry on the match, they say 5 mins of injury time - why did Shev score in the 7th min of injury time. Really I'm not that fussed, just want to know what happened that made the ref add 2 extra mins.
Marchegianni got injured in the injury time and 1 and half minutes were wasted.

He wasn't substituted, and I think that's one of the reasons Sheva scored :wallbang:
Damn :frown:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Quite an entertainig game.

but a very avage performance

Nedved continued his poor form.
Maresca was pretty good but a clueless at times, Looked absolutely knackered when he was subbed.
Camo and tacchi prob best players
Trez was ok... outside of an easy goal off of a wonderful corner and touch and a blatently ofside goal he did very little

Lippis subs were spot on... We were a bit vulnerable and needed to sure up our mid, so he took off dv and put in appiah with almost immediate effect , nedved also improved here slotting further up the park.

Maresca looked tired and they were starting to threaten so that was a good choice as well.

Overall we still looked to open at the back, thugh we did waste several chances

Entertaining game though

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
Well, they're playing the delay telecast of juve match now. But I think I'm gonna watch Man u. and Arsenal.

Thanks every1 for the posts and Good nite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)