[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (7 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++

haha you make me laugh, seriously u do.

First of all whenever Juve cheat, i keep using that word because it is appropriate......you always throw it back on Milan....haha what a hypocrite.
If you knew something about football, and your supposed favorite club, you would not be calling us cheats. Just keep that in mind you little limey bastard you. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

If you knew something about football, and your supposed favorite club, you would not be calling us cheats. Just keep that in mind you little limey bastard you. :D
Word! :D

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I think Goal.com's article got it right everyone! We were tired. And I agree that it's because we've had more to do thus far this season than the Milanese.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Are you mocking me, or just being an ass, or both, or neither?
neither. I just agreed with Andy and I couldnt find a good reply, so I used your "Word" thingy ;)

Dec 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Dont yanks use the word soccer????

Dont even start on the topic of me needing to know more about football...........just admit it.....if the ref got all decisions right, Milan would have won .....(about 4-0 but thats beside the point)

Andy, just say it......."Milan were robbed"....c'mon "Milan were.....

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
it makes me soooooo happy to still hear the milanista crying.

every time i hear a childish weeping like his/her it just makes the draw against milan sweeter and sweeter.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Milan were the better team, but so what? Haha, we are the ones having the last laugh. We got what we wanted and ending the year with 4 points ahead...

4-0? Milan attack arent effective or should i say our defense is rock, the only chance they came close throughout the match is Pirlo shot..

HAHA

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
yes. Milan were better, and you cant blame the ref. Some claims that its because Juve cheats and so on. I believe that is bullcrap. So sweeeeeeeeeeet to manage a 0-0 game against a super-milan. we were as bad as milan were good. That makes us stronger, not to concede any goal. When we are in a better shape in milan next year, things will be different.

FORZA JUVE!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

haha you make me laugh, seriously u do.

First of all whenever Juve cheat, i keep using that word because it is appropriate......you always throw it back on Milan....haha what a hypocrite.
Yes, we like you too. Now screw yourself. :D;)

Dec 15, 2004
You guys dont realise.......it wasnt 0-0 because Milan couldnt break Juve's defence. If Zebina didnt pull Crespo back he would have stuck his foot out easily and put the ball in the net with Buffon at the front post...but hey.. THE REF

Sheva got to a one on one chance with Buffon but thit was called offisde when it wasnt even close....but hey... THE REF

Kaka should of had an advantage with a 3(milan) on 2 (juve) but it was called back for a free kick and Thuram was given a yellow to try anmd hide the fact it should have been an advantage and a 3 on 2 chance and perhaps a goal...but hey...THE REF

Not to mention the luck with the post and Pirlo's missed chance.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

Like they didn't train together everyday?
to train is something and playing infront of thousands of people in stadium is something else, in training you wont have Nesta and Cafu to mark you.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Sheva got to a one on one chance with Buffon but thit was called offisde when it wasnt even close....but hey... THE REF
he was miles outside the peno area, and besides, how do u know he will score? Buffon wud make a save anyways :groan:

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
idontlikecheats will you shut up complaining what about when costacurta handeled zlatans cross etc etc.

anyway my point is capello played for a draw and is happy with a four point adv. yes i admit our offense was poor but how great was kaka seedorf. we stopped the milan midfield from playing and although crespo worked hard and sheva was always dangerous they were unable to create and restricted to long range shooting except for pirlo late on.

it looked like del piero was asked to operate wide left with neddy getting forward to support zlatan if you ask me del piero played no worse than zlatan camo or neddy during his time on the field i was surprised with the change.

anyway the secret of champions is to grind out results while playing poorly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)