[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I want Fredrik Ljungberg, Joaquin, Christian Wilhelmsson or someone else there, or even Zambrotta instead of Camo. The wing players should be offensive, and Camo isnt very offensive. Okay, he is good at defending, but that is not his main objective!
Wilhelmsson is a very nice player to watch, but I doubt he's ready for Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++
BREAKING NEWS - VERY FUNNY BREAKING NEWS I MIGHT ADD :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

"REAL MADRID: 'Afortunadamente...'
12/20/2004
MILAN - Italian weekly newspaper 'Controcampo' has published a curious comment reported on Real Madrid's official website. It reads as follows: 'Afortunadamente para el Real Madrid, Paolo Bertini non es colegiado de la Champions.' Translation: 'Fortunately for Real, Bertini does not officiate in Champions League.'
"""

Hahaha Juve canthide the fact they cheat anymore, they are tarnished all over the world now.....adding top the drug scandal and all the other previous favouritism events that have occured....what a shame for Italian football....makes me sad.

I think i may support Real Madrid now after that :D:D:D....FORZA LOS MERENGUES

Real Madrid are just as stupid in their comments as they are on their transfer campaigns. Even if Bertini officiated in the CL, he wouldn't be allowed to referee a Juve game, or any other italian team. ;)

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
We got spanked 3-1 at home to Milan last season but noone who saw both games will noit be convinced we played better last season

This was an embarassment as highlighted we got our first corner kick in the 87th minute, it was a home tie for chrissakes

The saving grace was probably we had 1 milan player who was just as bad as Juve's players in Crespo cos if not we would have been beaten for sure

Milan were so superior in the first half it was not funny, in the second half they got worse but we just remained abysmal

Well done Capello, you proved once again that you are in total awe of Milan and u have no idea what to do whenever u face them , hope u fare better when we meet another of ur old clubs in Real madrid, as you deserve to be horse whipped for ur tactics

How on earth do u use Nedved as you enforcer to be kicking Cafu, Gatusso and Pirlo whenever they are with the ball? And what exactly was the point of your substitutions?

You claim you wanted Zalayeta to come and hold up the ball, since when was that his stock in trade, yes Dp was disappointing, but I got news for you so were his team mates but of cos its always you wont to sub him anyways as you did Montella. What excatly is he supposed to do when in 20 minutes he has not touched the ball in the biggest game of the season? Of cos he goes to the midfield to touch the ball, admittedly he should be supporting Zlatan but what use is that when our tactics is to launch the ball in the air which is totally useless to him and Zlatan would rather control the ball and dribble rather than flick on

Well a thread is hereasking who is better Blasi or Appiah, well the answer is neither as they are both inept going forward, there was a time Dp was standing alone on the left flank and blasi instead of passing the ball to him , didnt trust his ability to kick the ball forward so he went backwards much to the dismay of the crowd who had no opportunity but to boo

But I have said it before Dp is a bit of a coward and playing so deep just proves my point even if the midfield werea disgrace

Cannavaro was masterful , Emerson did his best but he needs an upgrade on what he has around him in big matches, we can get away with it in small games

Zebina like I have always said would cause a penalty which we would really rue as twice he fouled blatantly in the box and going forward he is hopeless

Nedved was just kicking ppl the diving but what else could he do, he had nothing at all to feed on not even scraps

Zalayeta, excatly what does he bring to the dance, its all well and good against Chievo and siena and teams like that but in big games , sorry nothing doing

Kapo was shamefully left on the bench when he could have brought a bit of pace

Again this team is more about quantity that quality which is a real shame as i so want us to win Cl, but I ma afraid we cannot with this play

agree
how is Dp Supposed to play good if he gets subbed in every match
he needs to let him play the whole game
nedved also needs to have a more important role in the attack
cappello basically takes him out of the game wit his tatics
we need a new midfielder some1 like meghni or maresca

Sep 14, 2003
Perhaps we're disappointed with our performance because, as I'm begining to work out, we've simply over-achieved so far this season and we're not as good as the league table suggests. :(

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++

I can agree with you in some parts!

I think with without Capello we would not be in top of the Serie A and the CL!! He is a master of tactics and that he proves nearly in every match!

I also sometimes think he should more focuse on Del Piero (and not subsituted him every game) I think it would be also good for Zlatan to see that his has to improve, and also he should use Kapo more often!
but every coach has his favourites and the players he uses more than the others!

But what i agree with you is that our Style is totaly different since Capello and especially since we play with Ibrahimovic!

only long balles, ..... Ok Zlatan is great in taking them, but for a team like Juventus it is ashame to play this kind of football! Also with this style we take our most creative players like Nedved and Del Piero out of the game!
also i miss the Zambrotta who was going forward like crazy last season!

I think Capello has especially work on this things!

But lets see the facts the results are the most important things and that has Capello achieved so far, we don't play beautiful soccer, but when was the last time we did?

I think everything has two sides and I think until now we can't complain cause Capello has changed the team in a winning team again!

anyway Forza Juve!
You got good point, Dp and Zlatan can never work out if he keeps on subs Dp, they need time to adjust together.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

very true Lili

It was the most horrible thing I saw last night, I wasn't believing that this is the team leading the Serie A.

It was a joke, one pass and only one was completed and sometimes not even one....

No intelligence at all.

To gain possession we need a Gattusso/Pirlo (Deschamps) kinda a player...and we need 2 of those....we have Emerson and ?????? :confused:

The defenders are great, but I want Zambo to make his usual runs, he is being isolated in the back, just doing great defending :frown:

Zebina plays decently 50% of the time, he does work but unlike the other defenders on his team (Thuram, Canna, Zambo) he does not pass correct when he gets the ball :groan:

Blasi is useless, Nedved should play on the left and make runs with Zambo....Camoranesi I think it is not harmful if he gets substituted....whatever him or his agent say and threat, Olivera or Kapo might do his job or even do better

DP I'd rather not comment, I read enough and whatever I say would be repitition

We need 2 players, a central midfielder and a forward and some ass-whooping from Capello for the team
The german TV comentator said: last week we saw the top game in england (arsenal-chelsea 2-2) .. and this game... He did not want to say any other coments.. he was celebrating every ball that a goalkeeper has (there was not so many).. I just want to say, it was not only a bad night for juve, but also for italian football...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

my god soooooo funny I fell of the chair reading it, uhhh-ahhh.
real complaining about refs help????
excuse me, could you explain why Riquelme's goal was dissalowed just two weeks ago (Villareal-real 0:0)

if you got that much brain, you SHOULD support the most diguasting product of the word football, which pays its players by selling land on irrealy high price for the state (in other word, the players wages are covered by taxpayers). thats why real didnt get bankrupt allready.

or you should support milan, specially its president, only escaping jail because he is the president of the state as well (how nice)

juve are no worse than most of the great teams, at least we dont steal taxplayers money to pay media-darlings
and why did real bacame a scandelous penalty last season against valencia?? that was the most important game of the season it ended 1-1 with that penalty..

I hate Real ....
juve will show them the exit door from the CL

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Perhaps we're disappointed with our performance because, as I'm begining to work out, we've simply over-achieved so far this season and we're not as good as the league table suggests. :(

I think you got that right, as dissapointing as it is. We've been lucky, but pretty soon that luck will run out

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
I think you got that right, as dissapointing as it is. We've been lucky, but pretty soon that luck will run out
I don't buy it. Everyone is so quick to attribute good fortune or bad fortune to "luck" -- as if some kind of divine intervention is at work.

There's two rules here -- probabilities and the things you can do to influence them. It's as statistically relevant as that. I just don't want to see people attributing this hocus-pocus, superstitious garbage to "luck" -- whether it's Milan not scoring against Juve or Juve holding on to the top spot of Serie A or whatnot.

Teams have to make their luck. It's called hard work, intelligence, skill, discipline... "Luck" is a way of trying to absolve yourself from that.

I'm not going to be wearing my "lucky sweater" for any Juve matches, that's for sure. You win because you're prepared and you execute, and you overcome obstacles and adversity that gets thrown at you when things don't seem to go your way.

NO EXCUSES. :groan:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I don´t want to say that we are lucky or something.. but I think that we are not so strong as we were thinking to be.. I hope this is not the true, but after such a game!!!
It is easy to say, they are tiered, they need holydays, this is very poor argumentaion. And I heard the same last season after the Home-lose against Lazio in the last game of 2003. Take a look at Chelsea and the other english sides, or barca (specialy barca) . they have been playing the same number of games this season, why are they not tiered???????? Barca has been playing with the same squad for all the season, and they are all running, yeah running. I have to say that, because I can not forget how many times I said why the juve players are not moving during the game....

As I said, I hope I am false IMO.

Geof

May 14, 2004
if Milan is so good, if we suck so much. tell me, why didn't they score at least a goal?

I have faith in this team, and the winter stop will give us some time to reconstruct. Trezeguet will soon come back and that will give us another boost.

And of course there will be the Real games. We'll beat them and that will be the final boost we need to win the scudetto.

Forza Juve. If an out-of form Juve can stop an on-form Milan, who can stop us? I ask you, who can stop us? We are the best, and we can win both the scudetto and the CL, and I'll take the coppa as an appetizer.

FORZA JUVE

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
We got spanked 3-1 at home to Milan last season but noone who saw both games will noit be convinced we played better last season

This was an embarassment as highlighted we got our first corner kick in the 87th minute, it was a home tie for chrissakes

The saving grace was probably we had 1 milan player who was just as bad as Juve's players in Crespo cos if not we would have been beaten for sure

Milan were so superior in the first half it was not funny, in the second half they got worse but we just remained abysmal

Well done Capello, you proved once again that you are in total awe of Milan and u have no idea what to do whenever u face them , hope u fare better when we meet another of ur old clubs in Real madrid, as you deserve to be horse whipped for ur tactics

How on earth do u use Nedved as you enforcer to be kicking Cafu, Gatusso and Pirlo whenever they are with the ball? And what exactly was the point of your substitutions?

You claim you wanted Zalayeta to come and hold up the ball, since when was that his stock in trade, yes Dp was disappointing, but I got news for you so were his team mates but of cos its always you wont to sub him anyways as you did Montella. What excatly is he supposed to do when in 20 minutes he has not touched the ball in the biggest game of the season? Of cos he goes to the midfield to touch the ball, admittedly he should be supporting Zlatan but what use is that when our tactics is to launch the ball in the air which is totally useless to him and Zlatan would rather control the ball and dribble rather than flick on

Well a thread is hereasking who is better Blasi or Appiah, well the answer is neither as they are both inept going forward, there was a time Dp was standing alone on the left flank and blasi instead of passing the ball to him , didnt trust his ability to kick the ball forward so he went backwards much to the dismay of the crowd who had no opportunity but to boo

But I have said it before Dp is a bit of a coward and playing so deep just proves my point even if the midfield werea disgrace

Cannavaro was masterful , Emerson did his best but he needs an upgrade on what he has around him in big matches, we can get away with it in small games

Zebina like I have always said would cause a penalty which we would really rue as twice he fouled blatantly in the box and going forward he is hopeless

Nedved was just kicking ppl the diving but what else could he do, he had nothing at all to feed on not even scraps

Zalayeta, excatly what does he bring to the dance, its all well and good against Chievo and siena and teams like that but in big games , sorry nothing doing

Kapo was shamefully left on the bench when he could have brought a bit of pace

Again this team is more about quantity that quality which is a real shame as i so want us to win Cl, but I ma afraid we cannot with this play
Once again, Dennis hits the nail on the head.

This has to be the most accurate post that I've read in this thread

Dec 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Ignore who? :D

Hey -- I feel for those Milanistas. They threw everything at an out-of-form Juve, and the best they could do was score ZERO. You have to feel sympathy for them. Or not...
Yep they threw absolutely everything at an out of form Juve, but the referee just couldnt let it be......mate ur silly.

It would have been f*cken 4-0 if the ref didnt cheat...thern u wouldnt be saying this im sure.

Dec 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

A Milanista lecturing us on cheating? That is like the Mafia proclaiming for gun control.
haha you make me laugh, seriously u do.

First of all whenever Juve cheat, i keep using that word because it is appropriate......you always throw it back on Milan....haha what a hypocrite.

Watch the game and you will realise what the score should have been with a foreign ref.........and watch the rest of the games this season from Juve, like Bologna last week and u will see that Juve should 'really' only have about 32 points.

Dec 15, 2004
I know you guys know where im coming from and what im talking about, deep down you know its not fair but your just not willing to admit it.........see how many times Nedved hacked down Gattuso, Pirlo and Seedorf.....just because he couldnt get a touch of the ball, and when he did he embarrased himself......he went around trying to break people legs, then he starts diving around whenever he gets touched like he use to at Lazio.......i use to like him as a player and person...now??? NAH.....CHEAT.

He should have got 3 yellow cards....but hey, who was reffin - yep Bertini...

You all know this is true but ijm waiting for someone to come out and blame something on Milan and make a pitiful and sorry excuse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)