[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (6 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
The best thing about the Juventini yesterday was the attendance...by far the best crowd in terms of attendance I have seen since I have been to delle alpi..even though there was a record number of Milanisti (as always).

That said: the CRESPO take down was a PK...the Kaka stoppage of play was embarrasing: Juve had the 'advantage' call with Nedved and minutes later it was not awarded on a 3 on 2.
Anyhow..outplayed...outclassed...your midfield had absolutely NOTHING going on. Del Piero was not to blame because he was ALONE . More over, Zlatan couldn't UNLEASH Billy Costacurta as he said on the post game interviews. quote "he doesn't play like he is in his late 30's"
But the classic was Nedved KICKING Cafu and falling in the process and being awarded a free kick: Yet another NEDDY show of class.

You may be atop the standings (KUDOS for that) but no one not even Juventini yesterday believed this was the best Team in Serie A.

P.S. I will refer you to the rule book on the Billy handball: when it bounces off the defenders body and THEN hits the arm its involuntary...textbook case. There were not even boos in the audience for that call once the replay was shown. Football fans know the rules....

Enjoy your Christmas Dinner and ask Santa for some luck for the rest of the season because this type of play ain't getting you far.
It's good to hear this from other fan...

briancit

Dec 13, 2004
Listen to me!

Nothing and nobody to blame with.
7 points lead is not bad...if this road doesn't work.
Why not play defensive game and looking for one point.

If I were the coach I'll do the same thing.

I just want to get that one point and enjoy my Christmas...
Why not?
not a good performance...but I'm happy with the result.

Becasue the result is not bad at all...

pirlo got the golden chance
He missed that his problem...
They should blame themself...

Costacuta got hands ball near the box...
The referee didn't call that foul....
as well...

I repeat for Capallo's word...

I'm still happy with the result...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I think Camoranesi should be sold. Weve had enough
Fabi, this is only the observation of one game talking. Camoranesi has improved greatly from last season, and has been one of our top players thus far. He has many assists under his belt, and has been very effective. He did not show well during the Milan match, though, nobody did.

As for people we should sell, the only players that come to mind are Zebina and Del Piero.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
DP is a financial figure for juve.. and we all know that ... DP cant be sold .. he is something like raul in real madrid ... he can be great at any second .. u can always exoect great stuff from him .... Did u knw Dp was rated one of the finest players in the calcio in the first 7 weeks ?? .. bottom line he deserves to b in juve ....

zebina was a disaster in roma last season .. but now he is completely changed .. he defends, runs back and forth when ever he gets the chance.... maybe yesterday wasnt his day ... but he surley deserves a chance to settle himself

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Fabi, this is only the observation of one game talking. Camoranesi has improved greatly from last season, and has been one of our top players thus far. He has many assists under his belt, and has been very effective. He did not show well during the Milan match, though, nobody did.
I agree that. Camoranesi has been surprising good :cool:,. For the most part of the Juve's players sucks during the Milan match. Gigi, Zambrotta and Canna were the only players there who played as usually.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Our Problem is not the Attackers as Individuals, our problem is that we are playing too defensivly, and there is no creative midfield players.... what can Dp, Zlatan, or even Zalayeta do, if they are allways alone up front against 4-5 defenders.....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++

zebina was a disaster in roma last season .. but now he is completely changed .. he defends, runs back and forth when ever he gets the chance.... maybe yesterday wasnt his day ... but he surley deserves a chance to settle himself
Because of Zebina, we should have became at least 4 penalties against us in the last 3 matches..

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
Our Problem is not the Attackers as Individuals, our problem is that we are playing too defensivly, and there is no creative midfield players.... what can Dp, Zlatan, or even Zalayeta do, if they are allways alone up front against 4-5 defenders.....
Seriously, that is true.

We have good wingers, but our central midfield players are not able to take part of attacking.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
If we buy Janko, wouldn't this be a thrill?

Buffon
Zebina Canna Thuram Janko
Zambro Camo Emerson Nedved
Trez Zlatan

Camo has been great when going throw the center in the last few games. He also works hard in the midfield even though he plays on a wing.

bytheway, i know i have posted it before!!! ;)

Dec 15, 2004
BREAKING NEWS - VERY FUNNY BREAKING NEWS I MIGHT ADD :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

"REAL MADRID: 'Afortunadamente...'
12/20/2004
MILAN - Italian weekly newspaper 'Controcampo' has published a curious comment reported on Real Madrid's official website. It reads as follows: 'Afortunadamente para el Real Madrid, Paolo Bertini non es colegiado de la Champions.' Translation: 'Fortunately for Real, Bertini does not officiate in Champions League.'
"""

Hahaha Juve canthide the fact they cheat anymore, they are tarnished all over the world now.....adding top the drug scandal and all the other previous favouritism events that have occured....what a shame for Italian football....makes me sad.

I think i may support Real Madrid now after that :D:D:D....FORZA LOS MERENGUES

Apr 26, 2004
A draw allowing Juventus to maintain unchanged the 4 points advantage over Milan. And now the break, and some deserved rest. This is a synthesis of the concepts expressed by the Bianconeri in the post-match of the challenge versus A.C.Milan. Zambrotta so comments the 0-0: "We didn’t start the right way, then we set back and it was better in the second half. A draw is the right result for us. It’s important since we keep the 4 points advantage over Milan and on January 6th at restarting we’ll return more focused and relaxed".
Cannavaro, one of the best on the field, noticed the different condition between Juventus and A.C.Milan: "We’re both big teams, with talented players. We started strongly at the beginning of the season, they reached shape a bit later. Therefore it is acceptable that we’re a little tired now, but the break will help."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)