[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (5 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
The problem with Del Piero this season is that he's totally uninterested in the buildup of play. All the goals he scored came from the work his teammates did, and altho that is what strikers like Trez should do, it's not what Alex should do. We need him to create, not to stand around in the box trying to get the ball or outjump Nesta with his 173 cms.
I thought football is " TEAM WORK".

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It is team work, but like I said, thats not his job. He's not Vieri, he's Del Piero, he needs to create, and be part of the team, which he isnt. I cant remember one single goal, bar the Nedved superstrike against Ajax, where Alex was involved in the build-up play, while Zlatan is almost involved in every play, not to mention that he already has like 6 or 7 direct assist.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah, but based on yesterdays performance, Zlatan was at least as sucky as Del Piero. THe whole team sucked. Maybe everyone was tired and shocked to play infront of a full delle alpi ;)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

ow and you don;t think Alex wants to win? and you don't think Alex doesn't give 100 procent? :D

and thats not the point :groan:. is alex's 100% enough ?

iuliano's 100% is not enough.
tachi's 100% is not enough.
montero's 100% is not enough.

why is dp so special

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
hey hey....Zlatan was crap just as Dp was.any way...we need a sub in the 2nd half.both dp and zlatan were really bad but I agree with capello that he choosed Dp.I still believe in Dp and I really can't understand why you just bash him since last night ALL of our side was scandal but Zambro,Canna,Thuram and maybe Buffon.stop it.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
He probably does, the problem is that his 100% is like Zlatans 50%.
hahah your funny.. i know Zlatan from ajax and i watched him play and the one that noticed me is that he has major skills but the word "teamwork" he does not understand.. and with Ajax he was the star because he was the best.. but now he is at the Big Juventus so he should play more as a team.. and don't even start to compare DP with Zlatan ok.. maybe over 4 years:D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I thought football is " TEAM WORK".
Man I'm tired of your crap.If u have something to say put it in one post.it's annoying to see 10 posts of you in one page.. and if u want to chat with other members there is something called MSn/yahoo..

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Man I'm tired of your crap.If u have something to say put it in one post.it's annoying to see 10 posts of you in one page.. and if u want to chat with other members there is something called MSn/yahoo..
relax snoop dogg:D

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
chill ;)

and Don Bes, Im frustrated too, cuz after Capello arrived he seems to have given Zambrotta more defensive orders :( i miss those crazy runs and magical combinations with del piero and nedved on the left :(

Aug 26, 2003
I see that maybe Del Piero is not known /acclimated to play with a kind of player like Ibrahimovic!

he was used to be the creative partner for strikers like Inzaghi, Trezeguet, di vaio but now there is Zlatan!

I think everybody has to agree that we changed our style this season, while we have Zlatan upfron we only play the long balls which he is taking under controll very well. But that is also that we sometimes and more often take out players like Nedved or Del Piero from the game!

IMO our game is totaly focused on Ibrahimovic, when i saw the matches against Bayern and i always Laola, we don't create chances we only play long balles to Zlatan!

Del Piero is trying hard and playing very deep to become the ball from the miedlefield, so i can only agree party, with someone who said Del Piero is not involved! off course he is not involved that very often because our style is different now!

I think Capello should more vary in the playing stayle, we can't just play long balls the whole game, mention when we are doing without Zlatan!

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
I see that maybe Del Piero is not known /acclimated to play with a kind of player like Ibrahimovic!

he was used to be the creative partner for strikers like Inzaghi, Trezeguet, di vaio but now there is Zlatan!

I think everybody has to agree that we changed our style this season, while we have Zlatan upfron we only play the long balls which he is taking under controll very well. But that is also that we sometimes and more often take out players like Nedved or Del Piero from the game!

IMO our game is totaly focused on Ibrahimovic, when i saw the matches against Bayern and i always Laola, we don't create chances we only play long balles to Zlatan!

Del Piero is trying hard and playing very deep to become the ball from the miedlefield, so i can only agree party, with someone who said Del Piero is not involved! off course he is not involved that very often because our style is different now!

I think Capello should more vary in the playing stayle, we can't just play long balls the whole game, mention when we are doing without Zlatan!
True. Against a team like Milan you need to have a special kind of play, a ground to fall back on and a great strategy. Our play didnt work, cuz we dont have any ideas or kind of play!!! nothing at all. And the players need to learn how to pass and run FOR FVCK SAKE! not just play longballs in panic to Zlatan when they cant think of anything else. This is what Capello must think about.

But this is a new team and a new Era, and it must start with a great defence. THen the midfield and last attack. THen we will have a great team, like milan. THey have played with the same team in 1½ season and we just ½ season...

I put my trust in Capello, he has someting going on in his head.

FORZA JUVE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)