[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (4 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Had Zalayeta not deflected that shot I'm alomost certain that the keeper would have saved it. Say what you want, but Zala has been playing very well this season, he's showed great teamwork and composure in front of goal. Plus, he's much stronger than Del Piero, Alex seems to be pushed away and bullied to easily by Serie A defences, and he doesnt have the skills to compensate for that anymore.
IF DP starts, he will have to make a resonable contibution to this team

Its a big game, and as far as I'm concerned, its "put up or shut up" time for Alex and all of his fans (including myself)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
You can't stop a player like shevchenko, he only needs 1 chance and bang 1-0.
we aint Barca or Puyol, we are Juve and Canna's job is to turn that player off:) which he'll surely do it

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

we aint Barca or Puyol, we are Juve and Canna's job is to turn that player off:) which he'll surely do it
Players try it all the time but does it work no, he scored how many last season?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

IF DP starts, he will have to make a resonable contibution to this team

Its a big game, and as far as I'm concerned, its "put up or shut up" time for Alex and all of his fans (including myself)
I do agree with you there, but you do have to admit he's been given plenty of chances already to contribute in big matches, and so far he's failed in almost all of them.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
How dare you lie I can smell the fear, you know we are more talented as a team so admit it.
i am not lying.. ;)

you would like to see me afraid but i am not... ;)
just worried.

as i am worried for EVERY juve match!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I personaly would like to see Kapo start his match, he's impressed me so far.
I would like to see Kapo start as well. I think it might be a good decision to start Nedved behind Ibrahimovic this match, and use Kapo on the left wing. Nedved is our most infuential player, and it might be benificial to get him more involved in the match.

Oct 29, 2004
i sed this earlier in thread DP is our top scorer in all competitions so whatever you people think about him not playing well, hes scoring goals and thats what strikers do. I have watched all juves game this season (90% of them) and DP has not been brilliant but far from the worst player on the pitch. Hes much better than last season, sum people are never happy

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i am not lying.. ;)

you would like to see me afraid but i am not... ;)
just worried.

as i am worried for EVERY juve match!
well said lili
same with me :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)