++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Same here. :)

btw, I'd play this formation tonight against Milan:

Buffon

Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Emerson - Blasi - Kapo

Nedved

Zlatan
I very much concur Arif. This would undoubtedly get Nevded more involved with the match, something that would only help our cause.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I very much concur Arif. This would undoubtedly get Nevded more involved with the match, something that would only help our cause.
Like that Nedved will get involved, Zlatan will get more freedom

Camoranesi is doing well on the right and so we will get efficiency on the left

The middle will be able to control Kaka and Sheva more and our wingers are already better than theirs

This is definitely the wisest choice - I wish it will happen

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveTrueChamps ] ++
Messina atalanta has been called off ?

23' AND THE PLAYERS LEAVE THE PITCH! The referee taking them off, the players in a hurry to escape the hailstones and that looks like it might be the end...stay with us and we'll bring you news of whether the game will continue very soon.
:eek:

May 30, 2004
i dont kno how dat formation works for you jeeks .. it can be like dat later on in da match but we cant strt like dat zlatan isnt enuf alone up front and kapo on a wing facing who gattuso he ll get trampled over repeatedly......

sorry lili i just remembered ur hate for sheva but i still think hes beter than zlatan and id like to see anyone who disagrees on dat ... lol except you ofcourse....maybe zlatan is taller though .. dats good too hehe

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Exactly. With two great wingers in Kapo and Camoranesi, Nedved will have more space in the centre behind Zlatan. Midfield duo of Emerson and Blasi will be there to help the defence, as they don't need to go a lot forward, with Neddy given a playmaker role behind Zlatan.

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
I don't know, would it be an absurd idea that Kapo would be forward.

Just one possibility:
Buffon- Zambrotta- Thuram- Canna- Zebina- Nedved- Emerson- Blasi- Camo- Kapo- Zlatan

What do you think about?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Waaaa... look how manymessages and this is just the premach comments :D jajaja

Whata hell of game is coming.. i think ill take a bath now and prepare myself to go to the house of a friend of mine,,with other juve and milanisti supporters!!"!

FORZA JUVE
!"!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)