[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (4 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I am in Juveland right now (Toronto, Ontario Canada) visiting family for the holidays. This is one place where if I wear my Juve jersey, they dont ask if I work at Foot Locker, or ask if I am a basketball referee !!!

I am getting shite from some of my friends up here who support Juve over my grave prediction on the game. Most of these guys think it will end in a draw, or a possible Juve win.

Lets hope for the best !!!!

I also see that Zala might start over DP. THIS IS A MISTAKE !!

DP MUST PLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I am in Juveland right now (Toronto, Ontario Canada) visiting family for the holidays. This is one place where if I wear my Juve jersey, they dont ask if I work at Foot Locker, or ask if I am a basketball referee !!!

I am getting shite from some of my friends up here who support Juve over my grave prediction on the game. Most of these guys think it will end in a draw, or a possible Juve win.

Disagree, IMO Zala is the better choice to partner Zlatan in this game. With DP Zlatan needs to be static, while with Zala he has enough freedom to be able to dribble, come back for the ball and try to hold it up and open up the defence for other players, like Nedved.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

Thats really really good if Zlatan can dribble past Nesta....
This season only Ronaldinho can dribble past Nesta,
But i don't want him to try 100 times to try to dribble Nesta
and waste 100 chance to score.
Not even Ronaldinho, Rony's goal was a shot, he didn't pass nesta

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

actually i read in a newspaper(a betting one) a possible juve-milan result and they are betteing for either a juve victory or a draw!!

i WISH we win more than ANYTHING right now!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Disagree, IMO Zala is the better choice to partner Zlatan in this game. With DP Zlatan needs to be static, while with Zala he has enough freedom to be able to dribble, come back for the ball and try to hold it up and open up the defence for other players, like Nedved.
I agree and I again insist on keepin Zlato all alone up fron with Nedved, Kapo and Camo behind him will confuse their defences even more and it is not a more defensive tactic at all

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Or stand in the way of Nedved's shots, let them deflect off his knee, and end up in the net...........................

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
Are you scared? Well you should be because you're going to get battered, eurosport tonight I will be there to see sheva & co put on a great show.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Or stand in the way of Nedved's shots, let them deflect off his knee, and end up in the net...........................

Had Zalayeta not deflected that shot I'm alomost certain that the keeper would have saved it. Say what you want, but Zala has been playing very well this season, he's showed great teamwork and composure in front of goal. Plus, he's much stronger than Del Piero, Alex seems to be pushed away and bullied to easily by Serie A defences, and he doesnt have the skills to compensate for that anymore.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

actually i read in a newspaper(a betting one) a possible juve-milan result and they are betteing for either a juve victory or a draw!!

i WISH we win more than ANYTHING right now!!
Me 2, am nervous

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
How dare you lie I can smell the fear, you know we are more talented as a team so admit it.
You may be more talented but that doesnt mean you're the better team. Success is 1% talent and 99% hard work. Besides, Juve probably has the best players in the world to complement eachother.

I personaly would like to see Kapo start his match, he's impressed me so far.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
Are you scared? Well you should be because you're going to get battered, eurosport tonight I will be there to see sheva & co put on a great show.
your too confident i guess, lemme see if Sheva will be able to breath tonight;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)