[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (21 Viewers)

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
ooooooohoooooooooohooooooooo we gonna **** *** tonite

how is the mood before approaching and imminent disgrace... :D

Oct 29, 2004
why does every1 either say del piero is the best in the world or the worst, theres never any middle ground for the poor guy. The fact is that he is juves top scorer in all competitions with 8 goals, so he cnt be doing to bad, he has to start against milan.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++
why does every1 either say del piero is the best in the world or the worst, theres never any middle ground for the poor guy. The fact is that he is juves top scorer in all competitions with 8 goals, so he cnt be doing to bad, he has to start against milan.
You should write this on their room door, so they'll read it everyday and noght before sleeping. it's just to hard for them to stick in their brain,

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Anyhow about Del Piero, i think he'll start, the thing with Zalayeta i guess it's only whispers nothing more, Capello is smarter than this, so am sure he'll start up Del Piero.
what ifd he doesn't?

I'd rather not start by either DP or Zala...I would add another attacking midfielder who has pace like Kapo and play Zlatan alone upfront

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

what ifd he doesn't?

I'd rather not start by either DP or Zala...I would add another attacking midfielder who has pace like Kapo and play Zlatan alone upfront
you mean to play with 1 attacker? we are playing home, so i don't see why to play defence today, we'll play with 2 attackers like we always did.

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

what else can you expect from a milanista? :rolleyes:
I am not ......

I am Dopentus fan........ oh yeah.....

however I still think that Milan is hard to beat so tonite's result would be
2 - 2
Zlatan, Nedved
Sheva, Crespo

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
Zlatan is not that good.
He cant pass Nesta all by himself.
If he do his sellfishness again we'll be doomed.
Zlatan is great dribbler but i doubt that he can play with Milan defenders. Anyhow i'll be happy if he managed.

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Zlatan is great dribbler but i doubt that he can play with Milan defenders. Anyhow i'll be happy if he managed.
Thats really really good if Zlatan can dribble past Nesta....
This season only Ronaldinho can dribble past Nesta,
But i don't want him to try 100 times to try to dribble Nesta
and waste 100 chance to score.

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by rae ] ++

nop famous italian team which achieves it's trophies using dope...;)
huh there is some other team called dopentus that takes drugs to win trohphies ... i thought only we juvemtus did dat ... dammmmmmnnn wht are the oddds of that huuuhhh .... arent you a lil smartasss...for fukssake now we have manchester united fan in this forum.... i am poking one of my eyes out right now this is eceeding da limit this match is juventus ac .. jus go back to whtever epl site u came from please this is pathetic... and by the by rae there is a thread on dat doping stuff on da forum so go and speak ur heart out there.. am sure they ll take care of you there alright buddy ... pssshhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)