[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (2 Viewers)

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
At Delle Alpi, NOT Draw, only WIN what I want!!!

I hope the game would not be boring 0-0. If these teams really want to give their best, not only superb defending, we all will look back on this game long time.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
its always like this ..the hype of this game will cancel each other out... only a moment of slip up/referee-dugment-confusion/sudden individual magic would win this match....

we have our concentration slip ups against Inter ..hope we learn from that and not repeat it again...

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
GOAL: What single thing irritates you most about them?

Joel: The one thing about Juve that really gets under my skin is how they feel they are above every other team. Yes, they are successful, but it seems to me like they go into matches thinking they automatically are going to win.
no we dont :fero:

May 30, 2004
i think cappello is in my situation really i did an exam.. but dont kno wht da heck da out come is gonna be.... hes gonna go into da match with his tactics not knowing ancelloti's ... now if i am wrong in my exam and i get some mistakes its too late now i cant go change wht i wrote if fabio's tactics are wrong and we concede a couple of goals i doubt da team can come back and do something especially against milan.. so there you go and i ll tell you if i passed my test or not koz dats wht da score is gonna be... peace

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
S Berluscuni , Milan's President said that the best team will win & that is AC Milan . . .what a jerk he is !!

forza Juve !!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
S Berluscuni , Milan's President said that the best team will win & that is AC Milan . . .what a jerk he is !!

forza Juve !!
Isn't that expected?

Tell him that I rather let football do the talking.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++

forza Juve !!
what else do you expect, he is their president... he wont change his mind even if the best team tonite turn out to be Juve...;)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
tactical view :

counter attack ?

i don't prefer this idea since milan have well orginized defence and we cannot handle the pressure the whole match

i rather go with slow build up keeping narrow line .

intervals ?

the momentum will be for the home side from the biginig even if thier form is better latley we still playing at home with 4 points advantage ..

i rather go attacking in particular times let's say the first 15 minutes of each half .

yellow cards ?

i am afraid that ancelotti plays this strtegy with zebina and get him cautioned at the first half which most of us know that he will be sent off after 60 -70 minutes

crespo ?

will he play and what will be his task ,, stopping zambrotta by going on the right side to create space for kaka and cheva ?!

they need 3 men in the centre to stop emerson and pirlo and kaka aren't that good challengers he will play narrow line he must

camo must stick to the line going forward and back on the flank only we don't need kaladze to move forward and he isn't effictive in the center

zala or alex ?

zala can create pressure and good on the air ,, del piero can hold the ball and slow the rythem he can also go to the left wing to help

i can't decide if delpiereo is physically and MENTALY prepaired i woulgd go with him

any thoughts ?

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
I would go wit alex I think he is physically AND mentaly prepaired just wait and see......
If he score at over time so we win u all guys will be saying that Del Piero is back too his best and nothing can go wrong but if he don`t score will u guys critisize him even more than u do now...
just give him a break he is maybee the player on Juve that u guys critisize the most...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ale ALWAYS plays brilliant when there are a lot of people watching him. Remember that game against Real: Del Piero was our best player. A wonderful assist and a wonderful goal. DP has got a great record against Milan as well. He always plays good games against them. So based on fact, I would let Del Piero start.

But I have to admit he hasn't been brilliant just yet this season.

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

and that is what happend when poor children of Macedonia get their first computer.....piss-off

Oh,man you are so pathetic!!!I thought about replying but you probably would not understand.From this statement we can all see that you are a moron and an ass.Keep it up!Its amuzing to hear some one with a brain
that has not evolved enought !!!! :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++

Oh,man you are so pathetic!!!I thought about replying but you probably would not understand.From this statement we can all see that you are a moron and an ass.Keep it up!Its amuzing to hear some one with a brain of a 4-year old!!!!:D
Kaka just ignore this guy called barkus, he has no life, his Reply to your post was really weak..

Ignore him man and lets talk about the game:)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Anyhow about Del Piero, i think he'll start, the thing with Zalayeta i guess it's only whispers nothing more, Capello is smarter than this, so am sure he'll start up Del Piero.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bertini Gets Serie A Big Match
12/17/2004 6:54:00 PM
Paolo Bertini of Arezzo is the man in charge of directing Saturday night’s Scudetto clash between Juventus and AC Milan.
Collina, who was one of the three possible selections for the Delle Alpi match, will instead referee Inter-Brescia.

“Bertini’s selection suits us fine,” said Juventus director Roberto Bettega.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)