[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
welll vinman about channel 4 , i agree that they are one of the best websites on italian football, however u have to remember they are still the media, they are still the people who whenever a player disagrees with a coach then they say that he is leaving the club. its just that they need to spice things up, although this match is between the "big dogs" however they also need to put one team as the inderdogs and now its us, i will admit it.

for me i like juvee like that , even if we are underperforming , so what ? people say that milan are ON FIRE well let them be on fire now , How long is it gonna go ?, even if they beat us ? how long is the question, and when they have their down period , WILL THEY BE ABLE TO WIN , LIKE WE DID ? i dont think so.You see we have to look at the big picture.

Although i have to say that super milan is gonna finish , and Super juvee is coming

Buy on AliExpress.com

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
On this match we need to focus.
Defence midfielder has a very hard job here; Pirlo+Gattusso in Milan and Emerson+Blasi in Juve.
I just hope duo Emerson+Blasi and our defender will do their best so that the european best player, Sheva won't score! :devil:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Milan is getting above their heads from i read on various sites :groan: let them gloat, hopefully we'll get our last laugh

Ancellotti sed about the game: We'll bring football, they (Juve) will bring the ref

fecking hel!! :fero:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i agree kaizer , thats the problem with milan they always get over their head , and put themselves in the running seat.

well juvee are perfect in that place, just remember the great juve-madrid(3-1) , juve is a team that knows how to defence and then score, the only difference from then and now is that we dont score from half chances anymore :( .
But again in our forwards we trust .

May 30, 2004
we are gonna lose how much who knows but we will lose if.. we do winn then i ll be relieved but atleast i wont get disappointed coz am expecting a loss newy so its all uphill from here ...this site is like forza juve wht are frikin ac milan fans doing here i visited their site ones but had da decency not to sign up koz wht good can it get me and plus their were like 2 or 3 people tracking da parma match and their was a post every 5 to 10 minutes... i almost fell asleep in their damn boring bunch...... i understand kaka dat you like it in here koz it can get damn lonely in da milan site which causes blindness with the unbelievably annoying colours dat has an effect as an eye irritant but if you want to stay here be less biased and dont come in with all the i hate juvy ga ga goo goo koz dats not really da place for dat kind of crap....there was another milan fan too but he wasnt being as big as a prick as kaka i guess.... so just think about it and am sure u ll adjust to dat ultraviolet ray site of urs .. and if you want to talk here dont go into da doping story and assume crap koz u dont kno and u will never kno .... everr... really never

May 30, 2004
ok ok who do you think is going to man to man schevchenko ... cannavaro or thuram or zebina or zambrotta

and as for our attack i think nesta will take zlatan and not del piero
because zlatan is pretty tall they ll prolly hav to mark him with nesta .. also da fact of zlatans fancy move which i doubt will work on one of the greatest defenders in the world currently
stam will probably take on del piero and break him into little pieces dat ofcourse will happen when dp passes da ball between his legs and try to get to it and crashes into stam falling unconscious.....................

lol about da refs by the way some times i just wish even though i kno its all not true but i want a ref to fcuk us over one match .. it happened in da reggina match but no1 reely watched dat... it suld be in a big match just to stop all this frinki rumour its getting really annoying generalizing juvy like dat its like everyteams comfort pillow .. we ll bring the game they ll bring the ref.... see mr ancelloti just has an excuse for losing already ... blame it on da fcukin ref.... refs do mistakes with every team in da world in everyleague in da world they are only human... but when it happens with us ... we bought da frikin ref give me a break plz

newy i hope we beat them koz da win of da berlusconi wasnt convincing enuf to cancel out da revenge from da champs league .... forza juve ... o ya am also glad some people are actually gonna go to da stadium this time .. they re prolly mostly milan fans travelling to torino .. koz am not sure but i think this is our first match to have a crowd as big as this since da whole season uptil now right ?!?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
It is very important that emerson keep a goog eye on kaka and dont give him space to go forward and create chances for crespo and sheva , this is the key plus offcourse our defence should be focus ( i hope thuram dont miss up like he sometime do)

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
It is very important that emerson keep a goog eye on kaka and dont give him space to go forward and create chances for crespo and sheva , this is the key plus offcourse our defence should be focus ( i hope thuram dont miss up like he sometime do)
how about blasi on kaka.... he can break dat sissy boy into pieces .. kaka needs some on agressive on him so he ll be reluctant to run with the ball ... hehe except ofcourse emerson and kaka are both brazilian .. so probably emerson with his experience shuld take care of kaka ...
thuram wont mess up but i dont think he shuld be holding scheva .. cannavaro wuld fare better i think thuram can take crespo.. they used to play in parma together dint they ?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
We are winning. I went thru Milan's forum today, and they're all cocky talking about refs, refs and refs.
That sucks. Can't they just play ball?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Modo, I really like your posts a lot :)

By the way, I think Emerson will be keeping an eye on Shitshenko as the latter will be like a nomad in a desert without water and he will need to go back to take balls.....here he will clash with Emerson

I wish I can have a word or two with Don Fabio before the game, I will give him some tips and tricks ;)

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
this site is like forza juve wht are frikin ac milan fans doing here i visited their site ones but had da decency not to sign up koz wht good can it get me and plus their were like 2 or 3 people tracking da parma match and their was a post every 5 to 10 minutes... i almost fell asleep in their damn boring bunch...... i understand kaka dat you like it in here koz it can get damn lonely in da milan site which causes blindness with the unbelievably annoying colours dat has an effect as an eye irritant but if you want to stay here be less biased ....

well man it all depends of the cite you were looking for ???????And man some of us prefer to watch the game rather than to stare at the score in the pc.An man where does it says that Milan fans can not use this forum????

and dont come in with all the i hate juvy ga ga goo goo koz dats not really da place for dat kind of crap....

find one post that I have said like:juve suks,juve shit, i hate juve and then come here to talk ok wise guy???

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
is there anyone player thats injured at the moment?
Juventus : Trez, Olivera (not sure), Birindelli, Montero
Milan: Stam, Inzaghi, Simic, Tomasson, Abbiati

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hey Kaka22, did you read the Moderator's post and his PM.......STOP replying on what other people talk and concentrate on the subject of the post...

forzajuve, it seems that Olivera is not available

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

and as for our attack i think nesta will take zlatan and not del piero
because zlatan is pretty tall they ll prolly hav to mark him with nesta .. also da fact of zlatans fancy move which i doubt will work on one of the greatest defenders in the world currently
stam will probably take on del piero and break him into little pieces dat ofcourse will happen when dp passes da ball between his legs and try to get to it and crashes into stam falling unconscious.....................
Ehem, you're right, Nesta has met Ibra several times (both in NT and CL matches). Hopefully Ibra will give another test to Nesta like what he did in Euro match :D

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I say that the game is in the hands of Capello only....he is the one who will make the difference

well i must dissagree with you here(nothing personal though)
well I don't think that the game is in Capelo's hands or Anceloti's hands. Its in the player's hands.The players are the one who put the game plan into action.So Capelo or Anceloti can make the greatest game and tactical plan but if the players do not do make that plan work then its all for nothing get me?So IMO yes the coach is importand but the players are the one who must perform

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
if there's someone whom i hate from Milan ,that is Kaka so seeing that name in this thread makes me feel disgusted !!

GO JUVE KICK KAKA'S ASS
FORZA OLD LADY OF TURIN !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)