[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (12 Viewers)

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

ignore him dude, he's pathetic

hey jeeksy whats up?:D Well man you are the pathetic one!!!its not my problem that u have serious issues and can't have a normal conversation with guys who support other teams.If you want I'll help you to deal with these issues ok?just let me know!!I see that the last couple of days nothing is changed with you so maybe its time for you to work on these issues before it gets worse ok?:D I'm praying for you man!!!

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Stadium is packed. Last time we got this much support was in the semi-final of the CL two seasons ago when we beat Real Madrid.

I hope the Turin Fans will make a difference in this match.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++

hey jeeksy whats up?:D Well man you are the pathetic one!!!its not my problem that u have serious issues and can't have a normal conversation with guys who support other teams.If you want I'll help you to deal with these issues ok?just let me know!!I see that the last couple of days nothing is changed with you so maybe its time for you to work on these issues before it gets worse ok?:D I'm praying for you man!!!
Post edited by kurvengeflüster

reason: offending content

And no thank you i am happy the way i am, as for the conversation with someone who supports other teams, you do not know me to judge, it is YOU that I have a problem with.

Ibra9

Dec 3, 2004
the match is sold out? ,
Many says that , who knows
I hope that it will be like 45-50 000

Forza Juventus

Curva Nord:
MILAN MERD ALÈ MILAN MERD ALÈ MILAN MERD ALÈ!!!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Really.. Then support milan and not Juve plzz....

Forza Juventus..!!
Juve_Kosova, can you please calm down a bit!! Im getting sick of how you treat other supporters. You said that to me some time ago too. just because we all arent so very optimistic as you, it doesnt mean we want to support milan!

TO be honest, I think we will fight for a draw. Because both teams are so strong! And I think it will be a draw in the 2nd meeting at the san siro too!
At least we musnt let them get 3p!

FORZA JUVE!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
NEWS ! NEWS ! NEWS !

Juve should also be well supported on Saturday as reports suggest that the Stadio Delle Alpi will be sold-out.

OFFICIAL FROM FOOTBALL ITALIA !

THAT MEANS 69 000 SEATS SOLD OUT !
I was sure about it:thumb:

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Really.. Then support milan and not Juve plzz....

Forza Juventus..!!
I don't think we'll win either, you going to tell me to support Milan too?

Sad that someone can't post an opinion without getting attacked.

Oh, a sold out Stadium is fantastic news, we need to make it as hostile and uncomfortable for Milan as possible, the sort of atmosphere we usually have to face during away games.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
i hope you'll stay even if we beat you

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004

++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

And no thank you i am happy the way i am, as for the conversation with someone who supports other teams, you do not know me to judge, it is YOU that I have a problem with.
you are the one who started talking bullshit from the moment I entered the forum.Sorry to hurt your feelings but you have issuesI told you so deal with them!I wish you luck!

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++

i hope you'll stay even if we beat you

man I'll be here either we win or lose;)I'm not here to provoce anybody.Its not my fault there are people like jeeks on this planet.Anyway see you guys after the game!I'll be here!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

you are the one who started talking bullshit from the moment I entered the forum.Sorry to hurt your feelings but you have issuesI told you so deal with them!I wish you luck!
You should try harder to be funnier.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

man I'll be here either we win or lose;)I'm not here to provoce anybody.Its not my fault there are people like jeeks on this planet.Anyway see you guys after the game!I'll be here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)