[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (5 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i see that there is somewhat a negativity among the juve fans, well not only the juve fans , everyone thinks that they are gonna beat us easily.Everyone thinks that we are ROMA, and this is the begining of the end everywhere even in CL.

Thats PERFECT !!! we are better when we are the underdogs, i like when milan are under pressure, u see they cant handle pressure like we do.

Its very interesting to see who would start blasi or appiah , again i prefer blasi for this match cuz its not gonna be pretty.
And blasi is just better in sending the players forward and playing the essential through pass. I dont know why i have a feeling that tacchi is gonna feature in the 2nd half if we are winning or losing.

no prediction!! looking forward to it

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Blasi should start to have a better defensive midfield, we need to stop their engines at the sake of fouls and probably cards.
I call for a change in formation also

4-2-3-1 anyone? With the 3 being Nedved Kapo and Camoranesi?

I hope Capello surprises them, otherwise I would go with a humiliation at our home ground

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Dunno, we havent played that anytime this season and last season it didnt work so well. I think we must have the same formation, but just change the attitude and the tactics.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Week 1:
Milan 2-2 Livorno
Brescia 0-3 Juventus

Week 2:
Bologna 0-2 Milan
Juventus 2-0 Atalanta

Week 3:
Milan 1-2 Messina
Sampdoria 0-3 Juventus

Week 4:
Juventus 1-1 palermo
Lazio 1-2 Milan

Week 5:
Milan 3-1 Reggina
Udinese 0-1 juventus

Week 6:
Juventus 2-1 Messina
Cagliari 0-1 Milan

Week 7:
Siena 0-3 Juventus
Milan 0-0 Inter

Week 8:
Milan 3-0 Atalanta
Juventus 2-0 Roma

Week 9:
Sampdoria 0-1 Milan
Juventus 3-0 Chievo

Week 10:
Reggina 2-1 Juventus
Milan 1-1 Roma

Week 11:
Brescia 0-0 Milan
Juventus 1-0 Fiorentina

Week 12:
Lecce 0-1 Juventus
Milan 2-1 Siena

Week 13:
Chievo 0-1 Milan
Inter 2-2 Juventus

Week 14:
Parma 1-2 Milan
Juventus 2-1 Lazio

Week 15:
Milan 6-0 Fiorentina
Bologna 0-1 Juventus

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
REALITY BITES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juventus 0 Milan 3
if this happens we dont deserve to be on top of serie a , i predict
either 1-0 to juve or 1-1:D

May 30, 2004
that 3 points lost to reggina were so unnecessary... its not balance right now ... o ya by the way .. we are gonna get eaten alive in this match sheva's spirits cant be higher da entires ac milan team including the subs are on top form... and da league will fire up as udinese will join da race as black horse i guess ... i really want to beat milan but not feeling good about it at all i feel we are gonna get violated up da bum

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
Well like the only player that scares me from Juve is Nedved!He can turn the game with one move.Del Piero and Zlatan do not scare me cos' I think Nesta and Paolo will do a good job on them but Pavel with his long shoot can make the difference.On the other hand in Milan Crespo is finding his touch and Sheva will be extra motivated after winning the Ballon d’Or.
my prediction:1-2
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
REALITY BITES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juventus 0 Milan 3
oh give us a break vin!!!!!!!

OF CUARSE this will NOT happen!!!

we are not last season's juve!!!

even last season't juve draw the first match with milan!!!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Football is not mathematics. Who'd have thought that Fulham would draw with Manchester United? Or that Shaktar would beat Barca?

Geof

May 14, 2004
This is the chance for Zlatan to prove he'll be the best forward in the world.

I think he'll shine in this match, making Maldini and Nesta look ridiculous and overclassing Sheva

I predict a 2-1 victory

21' Sheva
63' Zlatan
85' Zalayeta

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
This is the chance for Zlatan to prove he'll be the best forward in the world.
Lol.You really have a sence of humor.Thanks for making me laugh

I think he'll shine in this match, making Maldini and Nesta look ridiculous and overclassing Sheva
That won't happen also!!!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
This weekend saw some stunningly poor defending, stunningly dodgy refereeing and a stunningly typical Inter performance.

We all know that football, like life, can be cruel. Look at Maradona - one minute you're the greatest player on Earth, the next you are a fat man living in a clinic begging to be allowed to go home for Christmas. Or Arsenal; 'Invincible' for a few months, and then aren’t even the best team in London anymore, let alone the world.

But if you want to know real pain, speak to an Internazionale follower - because they returned to drawing ways this weekend. They recorded their twelfth deadlock at Siena, and it took a last-minute header from Big Vieri to save them.

In the Inter defence, Materazzi was back to his best - sleeping, fouling, whining and being generally crud. After the 2-2 result, manger Mancini was very upset, accusing his players of sleeping. Adriano did look a bit knackered, scoring one penalty but missing another, and this match was a bitter blow after last week’s 5-0 victory which some thought marked a turning point in the season of the Nerazzurri. You have to feel sorry for their fans. They are unbeaten, but just can’t win two on the trot.

Meanwhile, defending champions Milan treated home fans to a super show. They punished clueless Fiorentina with six strikes of the cane. Crespo looked ace once again, Sheva did what Sheva does, i.e. got two more goals, and as a direct translation from one Italian TV reporter’s comment, the Rossoneri 'launched the challenge glove' at Juventus. On this form the Devils were delicious, but the visitors for the day defended so badly it was hard to watch at times. Schoolboys would be ashamed of their efforts.

Next week brings the title decider, a la Arse-Chelsea, when Milan and Juve clash. The question on everyone’s lips is: Who will the referee favour? Team Fiat or Berlusconi FC? Because once again, the Bianconeri had a helping hand from the ref.

In a tense win, the 'Old Lady' of Serie A rode her luck to sneak another 1-0 win at Bologna. But some of the man with the whistle’s decisions were appalling. The home side had two good penalty shouts turned down, and then suffered further when a dubious free kick was given to Capello’s team. It should never have been awarded, but that didn’t bother Nedved, who smashed it home past the 38-year-old Pagliuca to send three more points to Turin. Not spectacular, a bit lucky, but still on top. That is Juve under Capello.

Elsewhere, Roma won 1-0 thanks to a last-minute penalty, without the suspended Totti, and Lazio played out a rollicking 3-3 draw with Lecce. Di Canio was on top form, and after the match announced that he was tired of the bench. He alone brings a little hope to the beleaguered Rome club.

However, he, and all the other bit players in Italy will be forgotten next weekend, because it’s the big one. Wise money should go on a Juventus victory, because they have the better defence. And this being Italy, defence counts for everything. Just ask Fiorentina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)