[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (6 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah, Collina = deep sh*t!

FORZA JUVE!

Its a long time until kickoff and still very much chatting in here. That means this match is HUGE :p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++
Well like the only player that scares me from Juve is Nedved!He can turn the game with one move.Del Piero and Zlatan do not scare me cos' I think Nesta and Paolo will do a good job on them but Pavel with his long shoot can make the difference.On the other hand in Milan Crespo is finding his touch and Sheva will be extra motivated after winning the Ballon d’Or.
my prediction:1-2
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Canna will give Sheva hard time, believe me;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
yeah, Collina = deep sh*t!

FORZA JUVE!

Its a long time until kickoff and still very much chatting in here. That means this match is HUGE :p
4days for the kick off, it's not that long, it's getting close

Romano

May 22, 2004
NEWS ! NEWS ! NEWS !

Juve should also be well supported on Saturday as reports suggest that the Stadio Delle Alpi will be sold-out.

OFFICIAL FROM FOOTBALL ITALIA !

THAT MEANS 69 000 SEATS SOLD OUT !

Aug 26, 2003
Buffon sees Scudetto glory Tuesday 14 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gigi Buffon believes Juventus could take a massive step towards the Scudetto by beating Milan at the weekend.

"A lot will change if we collect a victory over them on Saturday," said the international goalkeeper.

"Moving seven points clear would be a massive psychological advantage for us, one that Milan would feel.

"If we lose I think we would cope. Mainly because the Christmas break which follows it will allow us to recharge our batteries."

Milan go into the game in better shape, following their 6-0 win over Fiorentina, but Buffon isn’t too concerned.

"They seem to be in perfect health and are experiencing less difficulties than ourselves right now," he noted.

"It should be a well balanced game though which may not go the way of the favourites. After all, it didn’t go our way in the Champions’ League Final two years ago."

The former Parma man was also asked to comment on Andriy Shevchenko, the new European Footballer of the Year, and Milan ‘keeper Dida.

"I hope that Shevchenko now takes things a little easier after winning the Golden Ball," he stated.

"Dida? He is one of the best in the world. He’s really impressed me with his consistency."

Juve should also be well supported on Saturday as reports suggest that the Stadio Delle Alpi will be sold-out.

lets kick some milanisti asses!

forza JUVENTUS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)