[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (6 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
yes i agree they were impressive against the viola but how great were they aginst parma the week before or against bologna before that. quite simly against juve they will not have the freedom of the pitch to keep as much posession near our box, you cannot read that much into 1 result.

put simply we will not allow milan to perform to that level against us we will prevent them and frustrate them and hopefully overcome them.

yes i respect milan but i am not in fear of them it will be a close game 50/50 luck and referreeing decisions could have a huge impact, it will be a great battle i cant wait especially as i have college exams all this week then finished on friday, followed by my local soccer clubs christmas party good irish drinking session then the mach sat hopefully 3 points to celebrate more

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Code:
            Buffon

Zebina  Canna  Thuram   Zambro

Camo   Appiah  Emerson   Neddy

Zlatan     Zala

Sheva   Crespo
              Kaká   
     Seedorf        Gattuso
             Pirlo

Kaladze   Maldini  Nesta   Cafu
               Dida
I'm excited, but scared. :undecide:

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
so am i, but i can't wait for this match. it is our biggest game of the season and if we win juve moral would go right up.

last season we struggled beating an of the top sides, but we are much better this season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, they were great against Parma but tey were not able to score, something that happens with every team.

As I see pecker's formations against each other I feel more scared, they have much more options for creating a game, they have more depth and please do not forget the current form....I agree with pecker, if things stay as they are and Capello does not do a surprise they are going to slaughter us in a half empty stadium

Sep 14, 2003
Just our luck we face Milan just as they are hitting their best form. Only thing we can do is what Bologna did to us, pressure and try to break up their rhythm, if we try to out play them, they will massacre us and rip us a new ar**hole.

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
Well to tell you guys the truth I just can't wait for the kick off!
I know it will be a great game!!!Maybe Milan are more inform but that doesn't mean anything in this kind of games!!!So guys let the best men win!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I agree with you Holdon, something has to be done to break their rythm, they tend to perform better if one tries to outplay them

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Just our luck we face Milan just as they are hitting their best form . Only thing we can do is what Bologna did to us, pressure and try to break up their rhythm, if we try to out play them, they will massacre us and rip us a new ar**hole.
Yeah we are lucky.. Because now it will be extra sweet to beat them...

Forza Juventus...!

We Fear NoBody ! ! !

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Ok guys.I see you are afraid of MILAN but i think that we will win.Why you are so discouraged?They won't play with the 2003-04 JUVENTUS.We had one Bad game with Bologna.So?With INTER they were extremely lucky(this team is cursed as we all know).With LAZIO we were by far better than them(The goal by PANDEV does not come everty day).And in the end you speak for MILAN players like they want to win and we don't.IAM CONFIDENT

Buffon>Dida

Buffon by far better IMO

Zebina=Cafu(Imo)
Cannavaro<Nesta(But there is not such a big quality difference)
Thuram?Maldini(Thuram will play beter against MILAN than Bologna)
Zambrotta>Kaladze

They have better players but our total defence is better organised

Camoranesi<Seedorf(but Camo gets improved)
Emerson<Pirlo(Little difference)
Appiah<Gattuso
Nedved>Kaka

Ok they have better players in midfield.Better players not team.

Zlatan<Shevchenco(Zlatan is extremely confident and I think he will give his best to show that he is a great attacker)

Del Piero?Crespo(It depends on their day)

We are the same dangerous in attack

Cappelo>Ancelotti(what to say?)

Our bench is better this time.They have not attackers(Inzaghi,Tommason are injured).

IMO the biggest thread is not Shevchenco.If we can stop KAKA,PIRLO and maybe Seedorf MILAN's tempo will break and their possesion game will be destroyed.

I can't wait for the SUNDAY

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
Talk and analyse Logicaly Guys.. dont be a drippy in ur judgment
Milan is not that team to beat easly. a draw will be fine. 3 piont as i said before will be a miracle according to The weak preformance for The Bianconeri last matches and for the an outstanding performance form milan specially after sheva won The Golden Ball.

sheva.. kaka..crespo top guns for milan with gattuso and pirlo!

but what do we have to face them ?

emerson and appiah ... unsteady .. emerson still out of service
appiah playing with ball only

being in a good condition and an excellent Mood from nedved and camoranesi will probably give us the advantage to get the victory.

del piero will face nesta and maldini. so what do you expect ?

not the right one to start the match as long as he was lost against bologna plus no body balance.

i'm not that dispirited person . but i'm a person believe that winning this match will make our dream to win the scudito came ture.which is Gonna be The big real opportunity no matter what's gonna happen later!

i do trust the squad to play a historical match no doubt. but still we need some wariness.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Dream on. I'm expecting about 30,000 for this match.
I can expect that too, i wont be Surprised, But let the Juve fans Face it, it's Juve-Milan, the Stadium should be sold out.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Me too, I don't expect Juve to win and right now, I'd be very happy with a draw.
Oh c'mon, try to forget the Bolgona's game, it's derby game, Juve wont play the same as their previous game:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)