[Serie A] Juventus - Livorno (5 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
Livorno is actually that bad... even Tacchinardi suprised to find himself in attacking positions...let alone Del Piero..;)
Please can you explain further? :confused:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Please can you explain further? :confused:
well..in that match we were given a lot of space attackingwise.... how many times have we seen the primarily defensive Tacchinardi holding the ball at the edge of the penalty box in an attacking position like he did in that match (which he dunno what to do with it but to pass it square but later lead to the zlatan goal )... he was even able to entre the penalty box and make contact with the goal keeper. (the penalty).... so it was the perfect condition for Del Piero to express himself without the usual mental strain that he has in his head..;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
Livorno is actually that bad... even Tacchinardi suprised to find himself in attacking positions...let alone Del Piero..;)
Thuram did quite a lot of attacking in the latter stages of the game too ;)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Camo said in an interview directly after the match, that juve's problems the last few months are caused by too much loss of ball possesion. He told us: "as you could see in the livorno match, when juve circulated the ball correctly, we played way better".

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Camo said in an interview directly after the match, that juve's problems the last few months are caused by too much loss of ball possesion. He told us: "as you could see in the livorno match, when juve circulated the ball correctly, we played way better".
That's what I've said all the time. We don't play with ball possession and passing the ball within the team. But against Livorno we did and it helped us a lot! It's fun to see how many matches it took for Juventus to understand that :D

Apr 26, 2004
Fabio Capello comments their 4-2 win against Livorno: “We played very well, and fast too, in the first twenty-five minutes then we slowed down and started keeping the ball, while in the last twenty minutes we let our opponents take courage. Anyway, I’m satisfied with the squad’s performance, they scored four goals and held tight against an opponent who gave us a rough time runwise. We conceded the first of the two goals when we were 10 on the pitch as Emerson was temporarily out and we exceeded in naivety; the second goal was on a place-kick”.

Apr 26, 2004
Mauro Camoranesi is once again a protagonist. The Italian-Argentine player scored two goals (the second on penalty) against Livorno and nearly scored a third one with a great header in the second half. Camo comments his and the team’s performances: “I’m very happy about my first double but what makes me more satisfied are the three points, which we gained not without difficulties. We played very well in the first half, we created many scoring occasions, while in the second half we found a more self-confident Livorno”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)