SERIE A: Juventus - Lecce (5 Viewers)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #1,021
    I hope this isn't the case but imo Legro seems to be a small team player. He was one of the best stoppers in Serie A last season with Chievo, but now that he's playing for Juve he's utter crap. I think he could improve, just hope that it isn't too late for that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    you are right,you know.

we must buy player4s who aren't good just in their small/average teams,but also be good in our big team.

i have thought about that even other/way.

take an average player of ours-and put him in the best greek team.

he'll seem a hero!!

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #1,023
    The thing is, most talented players start their careers at smaller clubs and when you purchase them you don't know if you've acquired a player that will perform just as well as he did at his previous club, if he'll be worse, or if he'll be better.

Aug 1, 2003
    Well I wouldn't judge what kind of player he is yet. You can't really blame him for being a piece of shite this season you know, Nedved and Thuram were struggling too and they're great players, so how do you expect Legro to adapt? It's his first season, first big break for a big team and how the hell would he learn and adapt when the whole team is shite.

I say we should give him one more season (where we're actually playing well). I'll judge him based on that season's performance.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i know what you mean,and this season he had some "flashes" of good perfomances and if the rest of the team will rule and will kick everyone's asses....then legro will play good (fopefully)

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #1,027
    I agree. Buffon, Thuram and Nedved are all brilliant players, but struggled in their first seasons here. It could be the same with Legrottaglie, and it's not like if he hasn't shown any promise. At times he has been very impressive, but right now he's lacking confidence and his defensive partners aren't really helping him out. We definitely need two, three or maybe even four new defenders, which means that some of our current players will have to make way, but Legro shouldn't be one of them. I still believe that he'll make a decent back-up or squad player, and if he improves enough he could still claim a starting place sooner or later.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    the thing is that in the most games i have seen actually from this season and cl,i have seen legro playing good and in a couple of them,he ws having a great match.
    so,as we all said,i'll agree,that giving him a chance the up coming season,will be good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)