[Serie A] Juventus - Lazio (5 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
i'd say to be cautious of lazio cause we all saw the inter-lazio game & how the roman team got back to the game even though they had only one shot on goal in the second half which resulted in the end a 1-1 draw , so this scenario could be repeated again
Exactly, I remember watching that game and being impressed with Lazio, who despite missing several important players, played with grinta and great organisation, they made every minute hard for Inter even if the home team perhaps should've won.

Let's not fear them but also not underestimate them, they will be dangerous opponents.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
The fact is that when they play us, every one does their best. And with this doping crappy, I think the psycological effect will be to try to stick one in the back of the cheats. :angry:

Aug 26, 2003
yes, as someone said before our only problem could be that we are underestimating Lazio, but therfor i think the 2:2 shock draw against Inter will help the team!! IMO they will go for the win and we will win!

forza Juve

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If Capello is worth his weight in Borsalini, following last week's Inter fiasco, he should be pounding the discipline of not relaxing against a disadvantaged opponent in their heads until the blood starts gushing out of their eye sockets.

Failure is not an option against Lazio. :fero:

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
i just saw lazio vs some uefa team which are eraly bad infact ive never heard their name before. wel lazio played crap. very bad performance. i have to say that we can easily beat them with a 3-0 i can bet on that

Aug 1, 2003
well on paper lazio might look like a dwarf next to us, but if there's one team I truly fear playing against it would be Lazio, even now. We just always somehow end up with difficulties against them. Or maybe it's just the memory of the whole Juve-should-have-won-against-perugia-damn-you-lazio season.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Btw Lazio are out of Uefa, they finished 2-2 ( Muzzi scored twice )
Them at Lazio have something to prove. I'd be more than satisfied with 1/2-0 if that were possible.

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
“I’m feeling good, I’m not feeling any pain; I can sleep without any problem and I’m regaining my optimal mobility”.
David Trezeguet is back to Sisport Centre, where he’s resumed training and now looks in a good shape. After one month and a half since the shoulder surgery that kept him away from the pitch and from Turin, the Frenchman tells how he’s spent this time: “The day after surgery I started treatment in the swimming pool, in order to regain mobility, which was already quite good and after one month I started running. I was very careful about food, that is very important when you are forced to stop physical activity. I’m now still training on my own to avoid any accidental strike and I’ll start using the football again next week. Approximately on December, 19th we’ll have a consultation with the medical staff and the coach about my conditions and we’ll plan my return on the pitch. I may be playing again by the end of January.”
David is impatient to get back to the real game, which is a sign that physical problems are over and so are any psychological obstacles: “Fear is over. Was I asked to get back to the field of play next Sunday I would do it without any problem, I’m more worried about getting back to my full fitness as soon as possible. After all, surgery was made necessary by my way of playing… anyway I’ll be back for the most interesting phase of Serie A and Champions’ League too.” Trezeguet can recover his fitness calmly, since Juventus has been able to cope with his absence and maintain the lead in the table and win all European fixtures: “I had no doubt that the squad would do well even without me. I just have to look at them players’ quality to see that this is a winning group that can go far. I’m happy for the strikers, who regularly scored. Ibrahimovic has fit into the group very well; he just needed a little time, he’s now showing his great potential. Del Piero and Zalayeta are doing great too. I feel the urge to play again because this team do well, they score and win and I want to be part of this group again as soon as possible”.
David dedicates his latest thought to his teammates and coach who were particularly close to him during this month and a half: “While I was in Lyon, my National team mate Cissé had a serious injury too and I immediately called him as I know that when you’re injured you’re happy to be phoned, it is positive for your spirits. Well, I’ve been phoned by everyone at Juventus and they made me feel important as we’re not only colleagues but friends too.”

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think Kapo will start instead of Nedved, I also predict that he will be the star of the game

3 - 0 for Juventus (Del Piero, Zlatan, Kapo)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)