[Serie A] Juventus - Lazio (5 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
I think we'll win but we have to remain concentrated and cautios.

Lazio are having a bad season, we're clearly superior to them. But they'll be over motivated to trash us and prove they're still a side that has to be feared.

That's the bad thing about being a big club and the leader of serie a: everybody gives 200% to trash you.

But still, we are clearly better, and we proved troghout the first part of the season that we can remain cool and concentrated in every circumstances (except during ten minutes in Inter...).

Keep the good job and trash SS(!) Lazio!!

Forza Juve.

Don't forget the big match against Milan is coming close!! This should be a warm up

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
good post-I agree with everything you said, except for that this should be a warm up, because if we think of it like that we will slip up.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
It's Lazio time! Could this be the season we finally wipe out that satisfied smug on *aca*'s face? I hope so. Am looking forward to this clash as always.
Break the jinx..... Forza Juve :D

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino78 ] ++

this is wright,,,,,

even a victory with half a goal...............

but you Know we need this big win to regaining our immaterial
What is immaterial?

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
good post-I agree with everything you said, except for that this should be a warm up, because if we think of it like that we will slip up.
I'm sorry, that's not what I meant.

I meant something like, this kind of match will prepare us for the Milan game. I think it's good to play Inter and Lazio before the Milan game, it's good to learn how to handle the pressure. Now we're warned and we won't repeat the 10 minutes of Inter

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
It's Lazio time! Could this be the season we finally wipe out that satisfied smug on *aca*'s face? I hope so. Am looking forward to this clash as always.
Break the jinx..... Forza Juve :D
hehehhe:D

wishfull thinking......:angel::D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I want Del PIero - Zlatan upfront. They team up good. And with Nedved behind them, it cant go wrong :D
I think this is gonna be an easy win. Really easy...

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i'd say to be cautious of lazio cause we all saw the inter-lazio game & how the roman team got back to the game even though they had only one shot on goal in the second half which resulted in the end a 1-1 draw , so this scenario could be repeated again

trash the trash
forza Juve

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I want Del PIero - Zlatan upfront. They team up good. And with Nedved behind them, it cant go wrong :D
I think this is gonna be an easy win. Really easy...

man this is not gonna be a n ez game for us, we will have a hard time, and plz let dp start

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)