Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Smokers suck, and will keep sucking :D

Three things leads to smoking:

1. Boredom
2. Stress
3. Being "cool"
You can be "cool" without smoking.

And not to mention smoking is a waste of money.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Nonsense, there's nothing cool about cigarettes. It's all in your head ;)
True.

Thats why smoking is worthless, and it can be replaced with 29490338447583 other things

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Like what for instance?
If you are stressed, instead of smoking a cigarrette, go for a walk, sleep, grab some of those relaxing chinese balls, take a bath, do something else...

If you want to look cool, I have no idea :D I dont think smoking is 'cool' anyway

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

If you are stressed, instead of smoking a cigarrette, go for a walk, sleep, grab some of those relaxing chinese balls, take a bath, do something else...

If you want to look cool, I have no idea :D I dont think smoking is 'cool' anyway
chinese balls? you mean those stress balls? I have one of those, I love it. :D Not because I'm stressed though, I need something to do with my hands..

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

well,when i am stressed,a cigare helps.
though i ahve no idea how

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

chinese balls? you mean those stress balls? I have one of those, I love it. :D Not because I'm stressed though, I need something to do with my hands..
Yep, those. Im never stressed but theyre relaxing when I have nothing to do

If you have a high metabolism or dont mind adding weight then you could eat instead of smoke

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Yep, those. Im never stressed but theyre relaxing when I have nothing to do

If you have a high metabolism or dont mind adding weight then you could eat instead of smoke
I need something like that, I always need something to do with my hands. especially at times when it's just sitting around talking, I start playing with whatever is around, like opening and closing the battery compartment of the remote control

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

I need something like that, I always need something to do with my hands. especially at times when it's just sitting around talking, I start playing with whatever is around, like opening and closing the battery compartment of the remote control
I do that too!!!!!!!! also when Im in class I always have to be drawing something. Lately Ive found some relief by taking and removing my right earring

Im a freak :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

I do that too!!!!!!!! also when Im in class I always have to be drawing something. Lately Ive found some relief by taking and removing my right earring

Im a freak :D
:howler: Good thing my ears aren't punched through.. :D

The worst is like not being at home and being like at a party or something and it's slow and it's boring and then I really need something to occupy my hands with.. :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

The worst is like not being at home and being like at a party or something and it's slow and it's boring and then I really need something to occupy my hands with.. :D
:D

Thats a different thing though

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
How is that different? Just sitting on a couch doing nothing keeping up annoying small talk with people you don't like, that's exactly one of those situations..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yeah but you can drink then

I have no idea why I ALWAYS need to have my hands occupied
I hardly ever drink.. but a glass or a bottle in my hand, that helps. Of course when it's full I can't really do much with it..

Yeah that is freaky, I've had that forever. Once when I was six I was playing with an empty glass and I bit down on it to hold it with my mouth but I bit too hard and a part of it came off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)