[Serie A] Juventus - Lazio (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Curiosità: lo strano urlo di Ibrahimovic
06 12 2004

Nella domenica calcistica, ha suscitato forte curiosità il modo di festeggiare il gol vittoria in Lazio-Juve da parte di Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Il giocatore svedese, nel togliersi la maglia, ha gridato al suo pubblico "Juve!Juve!" anziché il classico "Gol!".

can somebody translate this..??

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
Curiosità: lo strano urlo di Ibrahimovic
06 12 2004

Nella domenica calcistica, ha suscitato forte curiosità il modo di festeggiare il gol vittoria in Lazio-Juve da parte di Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Il giocatore svedese, nel togliersi la maglia, ha gridato al suo pubblico "Juve!Juve!" anziché il classico "Gol!".

can somebody translate this..??
Curiosity: the strange one of Ibrahimovic 06 12 2004 In soccer Sunday, the way has provoked curiosity strongly to celebrate the goal Victory in Lazio-Juve from part of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The Swedish player, in removing itself the mesh, has screaied to its public "Juve!Juve!" rather than the classic "Gol!".

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh, and I forgot to add ... I'm with Holdon on this one, btw:

++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I kept seeing a billboard during the game that said JuveSoccerSchool.com, I think its time we send our boys to this school...........
Vinman, thanks for one of the funniest quotes this season. :rofl:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Curiosity: the strange one of Ibrahimovic 06 12 2004 In soccer Sunday, the way has provoked curiosity strongly to celebrate the goal Victory in Lazio-Juve from part of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The Swedish player, in removing itself the mesh, has screaied to its public "Juve!Juve!" rather than the classic "Gol!".
that is not so curios... I would also say juve juve instead of gol

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

but thank you very much azzuri...
where do you live.?? can you italian.? my italian was not good enogh to translate it..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
I guess the dog got his day off :D

I guess all that preassure by the SPCA and other animal support groups payed off at the end ;):D

Congrats :)
I stepped on the dog, the dog is in coma.. :devil::D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

but thank you very much azzuri...
where do you live.?? can you italian.? my italian was not good enogh to translate it..
you welcome Maresca:)

I live in Romania but am Lebanese:)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
What really happened to the nice hair when he arrived?!?!?! that was a nice haircut. Now he's destroyed it :p

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

bravo my boy :touched:
things like this make me like a player more :D

and i was ill,in my bed that day,and i think my fever was getting higher until zlatan scored and we won,oh,it was such a relief!!!! :)

thanx to both ruben and zlatan but what concerns me is that we have conceded quite many goals in those last matches...

where are our clean sheets gigi??? :groan:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Oh, and I forgot to add ... I'm with Holdon on this one, btw:

Vinman, thanks for one of the funniest quotes this season. :rofl:
I'm glad you got a laugh from that !!!:D:D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

bravo my boy :touched:
things like this make me like a player more :D

and i was ill,in my bed that day,and i think my fever was getting higher until zlatan scored and we won,oh,it was such a relief!!!! :)

thanx to both ruben and zlatan but what concerns me is that we have conceded quite many goals in those last matches...

where are our clean sheets gigi??? :groan:
you have to ask our defence and not gigi ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)