SERIE A: Juventus - Lazio (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
yea, lazio is the only team we cant score against this season. we lost the 1st game 2-0.....and lost 2-0 in coppa final. it is not a question of losing, but a question of how many goals we're gonna let in

forza juve.....thru good and bad times :touched:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
it's ab it early to talk about right now.. but, anyhow.. it will be on our ground.. we must not let them win.. by any chance.. :(

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
but our home record is good! 10 wins outta 14 games. we will atleast draw but i think we will win 2-1. match after that,parma, even tho its away (we won 7 outta 14 games away) i think we will beat parma, i have my feelings :D lol

Sep 14, 2003
Juve 1 Lazio 3. Fiore to get 2, he always does well against us doesn't he? This team doesn't have the balls to react in a positive manner after last night's game.

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
juve definitley lose 0 - 2 (again a great performance of our defensiv !)

it a shame i know

**** of this season

comm on where is the summer break ! where are the new defenders

i heard that mexes will be a juve player next year, is this true ?

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delbecko ] ++
comm on where is the summer break ! where are the new defenders
i heard that mexes will be a juve player next year, is this true ?
Yes, Juve is linked many players, including Vieri, Bonera, Mexes, Kapo, Lucio, Ferarri, Gilardino....

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Saturday 10th April EKO.
These PROFESSIONAL players of ours will react in the right manner, we may still end up losing but a draw or a win is still on. Champions like Nedved and Dp will be back. Keep your heads up.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
What a defitist attitude......:rolleyes:

One woul except this from a "smaller" teams fans when they play a "big" team.

You are doing badly so lets throw it all the way. Is that the attitude you want from your team?

In my eyes, i want my team to try, even if in total doldrums.

And I'm sure that Juve will try (although unsucsessfully:D) to win this game too.

You cant always win. You cant always perform great. You cant always end the season with silverware.

You can still play football ;)

Hope for a good game :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)