[Serie A] Juventus - Inter (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Terrible first half of play. We only were able to create one good chance in the whole first half, a corner kick that Emerson struck against the bar. Other than that we have been pathetic. We have not been able to link up with each other in our short passing game, and once again hopeful, futile longballs are the story of our attacking game. Nedved, Appiah, and the two strikers have been horrible thus far.

Inter have not done much either however they were able to exploit our weakness against highballs and crosses, with Cruz outjumping Birindelli to head past Buffon. It was a perfect header by Cruz but Buffon almost got a touch to it. Martins is casuing us problems and our defense is not able to shut him down.

So once again we struggle to create anything and the crosses from the wings punish us- nothing new here.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I dont think Zambrotta was even expecting that ball.
Twas a waste nonetheless.
Del Piero has been pretty decent if you ask me in the buildup, but he's pretty much invisible up front. He's had a few nice touches, dribbles and passes, but he's ineffective and cant get a shot.
Appiah hasnt been bad at all IMO, I counted, he lost only 4 balls the entire half.
:lazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)