[Serie A] Juventus - Inter (7 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Let's hope for a much better performance in the second half. Nedved isn't very effective on the left flank, and Del Piero has showed why he gets subbed at half time every match. Apart from that I've got no ideas how we should improve our attack.

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
we are the far better team. We had a lot of chances and I think that we just have to sub Del Piero. It hurts to write this, but he is washed out. Get Zalayeta and with a bit of luck and with the help of Toldo (I am sure he will help us) we can still win it

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++
You must be kidding...Maybe in power...But never in FK's
Not in free kicks? Del Piero has put, what, 30 free kicks wide this season. Birindelli just took one of his very few and Toldo had to stretch to save it.
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Well, I just woke up froma refreshing sleep and missed almost the entire first half. Anyone willing to summarise, I'd appreciate it!
We started the match well, hitting the post from a corner and having some decent shots on target, but Inter scored a lucky goal and we've looked average ever since.

I'm loving what's coming out on the stream at the moment :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
That was the biggest waste of a corner ever. Taken short, Zambro tries to backheel to Nedved but gives the ball away.

Our attack is as predictable as ever.... :lazy:

I dont think Zambrotta was even expecting that ball.

++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

You must be kidding...Maybe in power...But never in FK's

When is the last time DP scored from a free kick?

My point exactly.

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Let's hope for a much better performance in the second half. Nedved isn't very effective on the left flank, and Del Piero has showed why he gets subbed at half time every match. Apart from that I've got no ideas how we should improve our attack.

Del Piero has been pretty decent if you ask me in the buildup, but he's pretty much invisible up front. He's had a few nice touches, dribbles and passes, but he's ineffective and cant get a shot.

Appiah hasnt been bad at all IMO, I counted, he lost only 4 balls the entire half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)