[Serie A] Juventus - Inter [April 3rd, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Not a single mention in the media on the ref’s disgraceful performance. The hatred this club endures is insane. That’s why it bothers me when there is toxicity coming from our fan base who at times like this need to cheer twice as hard. Instead they burn everyone to the ground, form players to manager to directors.

Fino alla fine guys.
The penalty situation favoured us. It was a correct penalty. Then they score but the goal gets wrongly cancelled. We had 2 chances to save the penalty but failed both times.
There was dirty play for sure and you could argue more yellows should have been given, but I dont see any big wrong decisions. Thats probably why there has been no mentions at all.
Many times since calciopoli have we been fucked by refs, but this one is marginal imo.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The penalty situation favoured us. It was a correct penalty. Then they score but the goal gets wrongly cancelled. We had 2 chances to save the penalty but failed both times.
There was dirty play for sure and you could argue more yellows should have been given, but I dont see any big wrong decisions. Thats probably why there has been no mentions at all.
Many times since calciopoli have we been fucked by refs, but this one is marginal imo.
Danilo got to the ball first and was taken out by Hakan. The referee's first decision to award a freekick to Juve was the correct one, but then to avoid checking the VAR screen for the second time in a matter of minutes, VAR officials told him about de Ligt marginally mistiming his run (which happens almost 90% of the time a penalty is taken) AND he literally ran in front of him in the first place and wasn't the one getting to the ball first.

Also, what about the Zakaria penalty that was given as a freekick despite VAR checking it? Barella controlling the ball with his arm near the penalty area?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not a single mention in the media on the ref’s disgraceful performance. The hatred this club endures is insane. That’s why it bothers me when there is toxicity coming from our fan base who at times like this need to cheer twice as hard. Instead they burn everyone to the ground, form players to manager to directors.

Fino alla fine guys.
Obviously every club has its fair share of plastic fans who support the club only when it does well.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Fino alla fine guys.
these penalties are never retaken. only against juventus.

fuck italy already. they don't deserve juventus to keep their mediocre league relevant.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
A. Moron
B. Troll
C. All of the above

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
these penalties are never retaken. only against juventus.

fuck italy already. they don't deserve juventus to keep their mediocre league relevant.
Unibrow was right to form Super League imo

leave this barrel of cockroaches league to sink further

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I put myself through the misery of rewatching the game after I managed to get through the change curve and remove the emotion involved. Missed 20 mins of it the first time around because I turned it off the moment the ref went to the monitor.

Allegri got his tactics spot on from the start, much like the Villareal game. He knows how to exploit the 4-2-3-1. The quick switches of play to isolate their wing back against our full back and winger along with very intelligent aggressive pressing allowed us to fully dominate the first half. There is a slight drop in momentum when Locatelli goes off. He was doing a stellar job dropping in the channel behind De Ligt at times so that he could go and be aggressive with Dzeko when they went back to front.

Second half, the game changes as they have their goal and they retreat further back with the whole 11 in their own final third at times. They gave us the space out wide, knowing we struggle against the low block and to negate the space we were finding with quick switches of play. Also their back 5 was comfortable defending crosses. Dropping that deep also meant we couldn’t bypass the midfield by playing directly from defence to the front men through the middle when possible as we did so well in the First half.

This 2nd half approach was obvious, Inzaghi did the same in the first game at the San Siro where we only scored through a penalty and created few openings. I’m not too sure what Allegri could’ve done differently with the personnel available.

Negatives:
- another Boneheaded decision has cost us the game. This time it was Morata and AS.
- our forwards continue to not be clinical.
- Cuadrado is the only player who seems to be able to make intelligent off the ball runs.
- Locatelli injury.

Positives:
- Intelligent pressing. We pressed in numbers in rehearsed scenarios. Best it has been this season.
- Dybala was too passive again in a big game. A move to a 4-3-3 next season may be for the best.
- Rabiot probably had his best game. Could be serviceable, but he is unlikely to be dependable and we should offload if there is an opportunity
- De Ligt had another great game imo and should be the leader of this team. He has the mentality, aura, bravery and physical presence at a very young age.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)