[Serie A] JUVENTUS - Genoa (January 26, 2013) (3 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
after more than 10 days of consultation with coaches, players and ex refs, the President of the Italian refs Braschi says today that Granqvist hand ball was not intentional and the result is NO penalty. I read last week UEFA(they also asked them) said it was a pk.

Earlier this season he said any touch with the hand in the pen box is a pk.

:sigh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They later say that this one wasn't PK but next time for a similar play they could see the ref giving it.

translation: If a Juve player or a guy playing against milan, inter, napoli...a penalty will be awarded. :sergio:

stbr

Jan 27, 2013
Just read it in the newspaper: Some of them are really :(... They wrote also Italian matches are under investigation because of that corruption thing... of course older ones and maybe not first league, anyway.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
after more than 10 days of consultation with coaches, players and ex refs, the President of the Italian refs Braschi says today that Granqvist hand ball was not intentional and the result is NO penalty. I read last week UEFA(they also asked them) said it was a pk.

All the more reason why we need to keep our mouth shut and win on the field.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Remember this:

Allegri: "If Juventus doesn't believe in referees, they should not play football"

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)