[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (36 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
every team plays against us like their last match in their entire life.. all our opponents super motivated to beat us and play their best football possible cause we are best team in Italy for 4 years, CL finalist... everyone wants to beat us..and who the $#@! is inter? no one gives a $#@! about them.
I still belive we can win Scudetto only if we beat inter in October
W
We're down 10 points. What exactly beating Inter will bring to this team?
I don't really think our rivals at this point are likes of Roma, Inter and Napoli. We have to approach every game like we're playing the league leaders. It's retarded to rest players for Napoli game when you can't even beat Frosinone

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
honest question: Why Inter does not have the same problem? They changed even more than us, right? How come they have 4 clean sheets in 5 matches?
The have been very very lucky, and that has built confidence. We have been unlucky and are becoming more and more stressed. Loosing belive and confidence. This is a downward spiral about to spinn completly out of controll. Misjudging the maturity of pogba seems fatal bc our play and finishing in the final third is garbage. Our players are trusting and putting all their faith in pogba, but he cant handle it, clearly.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Marotta should be sacked if we lose the scudetto. The only way he shouldn't be sacked is if we win the champions league. Probably allegri too although obviously he should not be blamed more than marotta
What do you mean by "if" we lost the scudetto?It's lost.Alegri should be blamed for being so quite while Marotta fucks the team.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Inter will choke im not worried about them. I am worried about qether our players are capable of taking advantage or not.

The thought of a title race with Inter makes me wet i must admit.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #427
    Soooo....looks like that injury prone Jovetic no one wanted here is doing quite well for them.
    And Melo looks so composed and leading that midfield like Vidal used to do. He's been the best midfielder in Serie A by far. Inter are serious business this season.

Dec 26, 2004
    every team plays against us like their last match in their entire life.. all our opponents super motivated to beat us and play their best football possible cause we are best team in Italy for 4 years, CL finalist... everyone wants to beat us..and who the $#@! is inter? no one gives a $#@! about them.
    I still belive we can win Scudetto only if we beat inter in October
    W
    How sad to hear such excuses from a Juve fan.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    I hope our players dont have the same mentality as half of the members on this forum :D.

- - - Updated - - -

How sad to hear such excuses from a Juve fan.
    The worst thing is that no team other than Roma looked too motivated to beat us. Both Udinese and Frosinone sat back and begged to be raped they just got lucky. Both losses and our draw to Chievo are down to us playing like pussys not because of the grinta of the opposition.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    The have been very very lucky, and that has built confidence. We have been unlucky and are becoming more and more stressed. Loosing belive and confidence. This is a downward spiral about to spinn completly out of controll. Misjudging the maturity of pogba seems fatal bc our play and finishing in the final third is garbage. Our players are trusting and putting all their faith in pogba, but he cant handle it, clearly.
    I'm sorry but I won't buy this luck thing. they conceded 1 goal in 5 matches. Do you remember Inter defense from last season? Do you remember the game we had against them in San Siro and Morata's goal?
    To me it's leadership, and I don't mean only on the field. Pogba fooling around may be acceptable for 1 game, but if he does it in every game he plays then it's on the coach. Resting players like Hernanes when there's virtually no difference between Napoli game and this game is retarded. Actually I would argue that we had a better chance of winning this game rather than the one against Nipples

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    I hope our players dont have the same mentality as half of the members on this forum :D.

- - - Updated - - -

The worst thing is that no team other than Roma looked too motivated to beat us. Both Udinese and Frosinone sat back and begged to be $#@!d they just got lucky.
    Haha if they had our mentality they would have defended that corner properly!!!

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    We really need to work on our set piece defending. Like our crossing, it has been poor for YEARS.

I still think once our strikers start scoring it will be much easier for us to catch up.

OR

We could be like dortmund and fail in the league but excel in the CL :D
    Why not giving Rugani a chance? It can't get worse than this, right?

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Inter will choke im not worried about them. I am worried about qether our players are capable of taking advantage or not.

The thought of a title race with Inter makes me wet i must admit.
    Yeah I don't know if we have it in us. Last year, the years before that, the strength of this side was the group, that is lacking. Its not about Inter at this point, its about us, we don't look like a team that is capable to string 5-6 wins together.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
    I'm sorry but I won't buy this luck thing. they conceded 1 goal in 5 matches. Do you remember Inter defense from last season? Do you remember the game we had against them in San Siro and Morata's goal?
    To me it's leadership, and I don't mean only on the field. Pogba fooling around may be acceptable for 1 game, but if he does it in every game he plays then it's on the coach. Resting players like Hernanes when there's virtually no difference between Napoli game and this game is retarded. Actually I would argue that we had a better chance of winning this game rather than the one against Nipples
    They have been very lucky in winning instead of drawing almost all their games. Their defensive record is great, no denying that. If the had 4 draws then they would be panicing as well. Their results have been impressive, not their play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)