[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (44 Viewers)

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Actually looking forward to see what Zaza has to bring to the table. Either he will be totally stripped of confidence or he will be full of motivation to shut down the critics and prove Allegri wrong. He's been on international duty with Conte so he shouldn't be too rusty.

Will be interesting indeed.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Hopefully we will have a solid lead around 70 minute and we can sub Rugani and play 3-5-2 like Allegri likes to close out games with

- - - Updated - - -

gds's guess:

tuttosport's formation is the same, with bonucci-rugani in the heart of the defense.
If Rugani plays then great. If not I still like that squad, there is plenty of rotation, we just really need the 3 points.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Juventus squad for Frosinone: Buffon, Chiellini, Zaza, Pogba, Hernanes, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Cuadrado, Lemina, Bonucci, Padoin, Dybala, Rugani, Neto, Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Evra, Pereyra, Audero, Favilli

Who is Favilli?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #107
    How about we look at subbing Rugani in once we get a decent lead to rest one of our CB's?
    I have a feeling we will be forced into an early substitution that will fuck all these plans up :scared:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to this club and also to each and every one of you. I've been prioritising my personal life including girlfriend, job and other shit above watching Juve games. This is the one I get back on the horse, and it seems my punishment will be that our reserves are going to play this game :lol:

Forza Juve.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to this club and also to each and every one of you. I've been prioritising my personal life including girlfriend, job and other shit above watching Juve games. This is the one I get back on the horse, and it seems my punishment will be that our reserves are going to play this game :lol:

Forza Juve.
    Priorities man!! Nah seriously, we all go through a juveless period to get more important things in order!

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    Priorities man!! Nah seriously, we all go through a juveless period to get more important things in order!
    Right enough!

Should be looking at a quieter period now so here's hoping we can start stacking up on wins. My old lady clearly missed me and it affected her on the pitch.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to this club and also to each and every one of you. I've been prioritising my personal life including girlfriend, job and other shit above watching Juve games. This is the one I get back on the horse, and it seems my punishment will be that our reserves are going to play this game

Forza Juve.
    Ban the bandwagoners! You came back when we won. I know how disappointed you were when your new Inter top had a Juve lining inside. Admit it!
    :D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013

Forza Juve.
    I ain't your boss, but just as a friendly advice: Get your priorities straight and you won't experience such a mishap ever again.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    BeinSport has officially become useless.

They will be showing Capital One cup matches tomorrow instead, no Serie A. A fucking Mickey Mouse cup.

And they won't replay Juve's match til 8pm. The match is at 2:45. I was gonna tape it and watch it when I'm back from work but fuck, 8pm.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    BeinSport has officially become useless.

They will be showing Capital One cup matches tomorrow instead, no Serie A. A fucking Mickey Mouse cup.

And they won't replay Juve's match til 8pm. The match is at 2:45. I was gonna tape it and watch it when I'm back from work but fuck, 8pm.
    8 pm? I'm seeing it listed for the next day. So fucking annoying. They started out so promising too.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    8 pm? I'm seeing it listed for the next day. So fucking annoying. They started out so promising too.
    Well, they were good before. Last 2 years they used to show every single Juventus match and only picked other games if they were derbies or big games like Barcelona - Madrid/ Barcelona - Atletico.

This season they even pick Roma over Juve. Don't know if it has to do with our disastrous start of the season but man, it sucks cause they were the only reliable Serie A channel over here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)