[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (33 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
allegri's press conference is live now:

- buffon will have a rest, neto will play
- caceres also won't play
- morata's injury is not serious
- he doesn't like the situation that he has to leave rugani on the bench, but the best italian defenders play at juve, so... rugani will play some matches later this season

max, you don't have to bench rugani. he's ready, man, give him some playing time.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
My preferred line up -

Licht - Barzagli - Bonucci - Alex Sandro
--Pereyra - Lemina - Pogba
----------- Hernanes
----------Dybala - Zaza

Not sure if Pogba and Bonucci need rest. When is the next break?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
allegri's press conference is live now:

- buffon will have a rest, neto will play
- caceres also won't play
- morata's injury is not serious
- he doesn't like the situation that he has to leave rugani on the bench, but the best italian defenders play at juve, so... rugani will play some matches later this season

max, you don't have to bench rugani. he's ready, man, give him some playing time.
When you have an 8 point gap with first place you simply don't tinker with the defense once it starts clicking. We need to cover some serious ground quickly so I'm sure Rugani knows its going to be a while.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
When you have an 8 point gap with first place you simply don't tinker with the defense once it starts clicking. We need to cover some serious ground quickly so I'm sure Rugani knows its going to be a while.
:agree: People have to understand we're 13th place on the table right now. This is no time for taking chances and just rotating everybody. Play the best we have.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
:agree: People have to understand we're 13th place on the table right now. This is no time for taking chances and just rotating everybody. Play the best we have.
Yep. Midfield and attack are almost completely new. Team has to build links and connections between lines from scratch in many aspects, so it won't be very wise to break our only stable line.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. Midfield and attack are almost completely new. Team has to build links and connections between lines from scratch in many aspects, so it won't be very wise to break our only stable line.
With so many new players and new formations, the only absolute we have right now is our defense..same reason probably why Sandro isn't getting much time is because we already know what we get with a back 4 or 3 with the same players we have been using for a couple of season now.

- - - Updated - - -

Zaza to start for Juventus?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus could revert to a 4-3-1-2 for the visit of Frosinone, with Simone Zaza starting in attack.

The Bianconeri went with a 4-3-3 for the wins over Manchester City and Genoa, but could use a 4-3-1-2 for tomorrow’s match.

Coach Massimiliano Allegri has already confirmed that Neto will start in goal in place of Gigi Buffon, with Giorgio Chiellini likely to be rested for this encounter.

That would see Andrea Barzagli partner Leonardo Bonucci in central defence, with Alex Sandro in line to make his second start of the season at left-back in place of Patrice Evra.

Simone Zaza could make his first start for the Old Lady with Alvaro Morata and Mario Mandzukic injured, with Paulo Dybala likely to partner him up-front.

Roberto Pereyra should play behind the strikers, with either Mario Lemina or Stefano Sturaro partnering Hernanes and Paul Pogba in the middle of the park.

Probable Juventus team to face Frosinone: Neto; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Alex Sandro; Lemina, Hernanes, Pogba; Pereyra; Dybala, Zaza.

Neto
Licht-Barzagli-Bonucci-Sandro
Lemina-Hernanes-Pogba
Pereyra
Dybala-Zaza​

I'm OK with that. :tup:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i agree to a certain extent, but it's not the defense, but the midfield to blame for the lack of results.

btw allegri rotates the whole squad, there's no reason to keep out rugani even against frosinone.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #96
    I would drop Pogba too against Frosinone

Buffon
    Lichtsteiner Bonucci Rugani Alex Sandro
    Sturaro Hernanes Lemina
    Pereyra
    Zaza Dybala​

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #98
    You are pretty much leaving EVERYTHING up to Dybala then.

Pereyra with another assist then. :touched:
    Dybala, Pereyra and Hernanes. Bonucci is not that bad either, his long balls might work with Zaza up front.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)