[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (1 Viewer)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
It's not luck. Inter worked on thieir weaknesses and strengthened with a plan. They brought the players that the manager needed for his system. We brought in a random bunch and we expect our coach to do wonders with them.
So, how do you feel about this now?

- - - Updated - - -

You missed my point. I don't care about them winning. I'm just curious, how this happened:
1- Juventus 2014-15 with great defense and best keeper in the world makes big changes and all of a sudden cannot keep a clean sheet in any match
2- Inter 2014-15 with horrible defense makes even bigger changes and suddenly becomes focused and determined.

This can't be luck. It just can't be.
I liked how focused and determined the inter defence was today :)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I hate Inter as much as anyone, but last time I checked the standings, they were still 10 points ahead of us. Let's refrain from laughter a little while longer, shall we? ;)
Come on, laughter is the best medicine. I laugh at them, I laugh at us & I'll laugh even more at them.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I hate Inter as much as anyone, but last time I checked the standings, they were still 10 points ahead of us. Let's refrain from laughter a little while longer, shall we? ;)
I understand that u are disapointed in inter last night, bc it doesnt match your agenda, with a strong inter mercato, and a weak juve one. if you dont see the funny in inter players talking about the scudetto before the match and how they were gonna prove themselfs against fio, only to be crushed and mutilated at home, thats sad.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I understand that u are disapointed in inter last night, bc it doesnt match your agenda, with a strong inter mercato, and a weak juve one. if you dont see the funny in inter players talking about the scudetto before the match and how they were gonna prove themselfs against fio, only to be crushed and mutilated at home, thats sad.
I am glad they got crushed. I also find it pathetic and premature that they are talking about the Scudetto 6 rounds in, and now with JoJo out and that cunt Icardi having to shoulder more responsibility, I hope they drop more points, starting with the game against Sampdoria and then in the derby against us.

Btw, I didn't really think they had a strong mercato. However, I wasn't particularly impressed with ours either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)