[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (56 Viewers)

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #122
    Fiorentina looks like a tricky opponent, I hope we can get back on our feet as soon as possible.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    as arsenal have shown this season, its much harder to get back to your feet when u fall after a very good run..... hopes this is not the case with Juve against Fiorentina

no way!!

juve was just unlucky~!

it wasn't our fault that we lost!

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #125
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

no way!!

juve was just unlucky~!

it wasn't our fault that we lost!
    Come on, life still goes on. Juz forget bout this match and focus on future games instead.

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    Who would've thought? We were angry when we got Zebina, and now we're praying for him to come back ASAP.
    He's done alot better than we could've possibly imagined. In fact, I swear it's his more talented identical twin brother.

Aug 27, 2003
    well so far we know were not going to see appiah, legro, zebina and trzegol due to injury (according to this article i read)

Juve, Legrottaglie ed Appiah out per la Fiorentina
    A causa della faringite. Fuori anche Trezeguet e Zebina
    TORINO - Legrottaglie ed Appiah salteranno anche la partita di mercoledى con la Fiorentina a causa della faringite. I due dovrebbero comunque tornare ad allenarsi nel corso della settimana. La Juventus ha ripreso questa mattina gli allenamenti al centro Sisport. Tutti i giocatori impegnati sabato a Reggio Calabria stanno bene e sono a disposizione. Per mercoledى ovviamente non ci saranno neanche Trezeguet e Zebina, alle prese con i rispettivi infortuni.

enjoy the transilation i laughed so damn hard..

Legrottaglie and Appiah will jump also the game of mercoled? with the Fiorentina because of the faringite ones. The two would have however to return to train themselves in the course of the week. The Juventus has resumed this morning the training to the Sisport center. All the players engage saturday to you to Reggio Calabria are well and are to disposition. For mercoled? obviously not there will be neanche Trezeguet and Zebina, to the taken ones with you respect accidents to you.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
    well so far we know were not going to see appiah, legro, zebina and trzegol due to injury (according to this article i read)

Juve, Legrottaglie ed Appiah out per la Fiorentina
    A causa della faringite. Fuori anche Trezeguet e Zebina
    TORINO - Legrottaglie ed Appiah salteranno anche la partita di mercoledى con la Fiorentina a causa della faringite. I due dovrebbero comunque tornare ad allenarsi nel corso della settimana. La Juventus ha ripreso questa mattina gli allenamenti al centro Sisport. Tutti i giocatori impegnati sabato a Reggio Calabria stanno bene e sono a disposizione. Per mercoledى ovviamente non ci saranno neanche Trezeguet e Zebina, alle prese con i rispettivi infortuni.

enjoy the transilation i laughed so damn hard..

Legrottaglie and Appiah will jump also the game of mercoled? with the Fiorentina because of the faringite ones. The two would have however to return to train themselves in the course of the week. The Juventus has resumed this morning the training to the Sisport center. All the players engage saturday to you to Reggio Calabria are well and are to disposition. For mercoled? obviously not there will be neanche Trezeguet and Zebina, to the taken ones with you respect accidents to you.
    :rofl: damn, i like online translators. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)