[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Good win, i loved that neddy and zala and zlatan all scored, it gives them a boost in their confidence.

Now we will go the olympic stadium and WIPE bayern out. I hope we thrash them soo bad and then they get beaten by ajax and not qualify. Now i hate bayern.

-Back to the match, i think it was very smart by capello introducing kapo so early in the match and it payed off.
-zlatan had a good game and scored which is the best a striker can have in a game. Neddy proved he is stiill one of the world's best.

- the defence was a little rocky, but this was bound to happen cuz half of the defence was changed. Thats why i would like to see more of the defenders on the bench , so they can adapt with eachother and when we will need them(like today) they would be solid together.

-blasi and tacchi had a good game, they combined well, and blasi proved his worth and had an assit. However tacchi needs more time to get his game back his best, two yrs ago he wouldn't have one misspass the whole game.

-buffon , what can i say?they say that toldo is superman of italy, well i say that buffon is superman of the world, simply wonderfull game.

IN UR FACE ZEMANN , U IGNORANT ****

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
True that, but I was referring to goals scored in Serie A.

PS - Ibrahimovic has way better goal celebrations, better than the 'boring' air punching of Nedved and Alex Del Piero. :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
ok...
i don't have time for comments,í just came here to celebrate 2-3 mins with you,to say that we are sooooooooo damn unbeatable,to say i am impressed from zalayeta,he has played 4 matches,he has 4 goals,to say THANX GOD zlatan scored for once and to say that pavel's goal to me always counts as 2 because i love him so much!!!!!

FORZA JUVE WE ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveTrueChamps ] ++
Great win for us. Camo is being very lazy in most matches. I think a few matches on the bench should set him straight.
actually he was doing really well the whole match just the last minutes he seemed to not care since we secure the points that we need...
but he did miss alot the thing is ..he and zlatan seem to njoy to hold on to the ball for quite some time....

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
What the hell this Zeman wants from us?? Please, mr. Zeman, You are a great coach and please pay attention to your own side, Lecce and leave us alonnnnnnne

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
We Are All Suprised By Great Start, Says Proud Capello

After his team’s eighth win in nine matches Fabio Capello thanked his players for their great dedication to the new Juventus project, adding that nobody expected the team to do so well from the start.
“We didn’t expect to do this well so early. We hoped for this, but nothing more. Now we are convinced of our strength, we have players of great quality that can change the fate of the game in any moment. What I think is playing a big part in our great start is the humility and determination my players are demonstrating to possess,” said Capello, who then revealed Juventus will not try to sign more players when the transfer window reopens in January.

“We have no intention to enter the transfer market, unless we suffer some incredible injury. We are fine as we are now, the players are all backing the project. I’m slightly worried for the spring-time, when we will be tired, but today made me understand we have many solutions we can use,” he said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)