[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (7 Viewers)

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
Juventus-Chievo 48' And it looks like Ibrahimovic - with his new short-cropped hair-do - is hobbling a bit with an ankle injury. That would be a real worry for the home team.

Juventus-Chievo 47' The ball falls to Zlatan after Camoranesi's fine cushioned header after Nedved's cross... IBRAHIMOVIC SHOOTS FROM THE EDGE OF THE BOX! But it's just over!

May 4, 2004
Juventus-Chievo 48' And it looks like Ibrahimovic - with his new short-cropped hair-do - is hobbling a bit with an ankle injury . That would be a real worry for the home team.

Juventus-Chievo 47' The ball falls to Zlatan after Camoranesi's fine cushioned header after Nedved's cross... IBRAHIMOVIC SHOOTS FROM THE EDGE OF THE BOX! But it's just over!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Actually I'm with you on that one, but surely if Cap's decided to give Tacchi a run, he should make up for his obvious shortcomings by putting Appiah on. Then again that would mean benching Blasi, which we don't want to do.

The simple solution is to drop Tacchi :lazy:

Tacchinardi is the obvious substitution to Emerson while Appiah is to Blasi..

we dont want 2 dribbling defensive midfielder in the centre of the field ..especially one of them is Stephan Appiah :scared:

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Nedved isn't exactly what I'd call creative. He's just fantastically technically gifted and does everything by the book perfectly. I don't really see him pulling off clever flicks and tricky dribbles like Zlatan does.

As for Camoranesi... by that logic, I'm more creative than Camoranesi. Camo has a lot of good ideas, but he just doesn't have enough control to make them come to fruition. I wouldn't really call him creative just because he tries to do a whole bunch of stuff that he's not capable of.

I'll put it simply though: Zlatan is capable of surprising me more than Nedved and Camo are
100% true! One thing is to try with the idea you have and fail, but another is to succeede and do it out of the blue... :devil:

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
Juventus-Chievo 53' Lovely dinking run by Pessotto down the left flank, and he whips in a dangerous cross which is just cleared by Chievo.

Juventus-Chievo 52' Ibrahimovic penalalised harshly by the ref. Looks like he has shrugged off his injury at least...

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
Juventus-Chievo 56' NEDVED SHOOTS FROM THE FREE-KICK! But it goes well high.

Juventus-Chievo 55' Xavier Moro cuts down Zlatan as the big Swede breaks through in pursuit of Nedved's ball. First yellow card of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)