[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (1 Viewer)

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
Half Time: 1-0 to Juve, the Juventus defence looked shaky and were taking a onslaught by the Chievo attackers in the opening minutes but after Zalayeta's goal in the 25th min, Juve got more in to the game and had 3/4 serious chances to score.

Pessoto is playing great and most of chievo attacks have been going to the left of Juventus' defence because Fraco Semioli is on that side.

Buffon is playing great, he is very aware and allways runs out and collects the ball in the air without any hesitation.

Juventus has been giving up free kicks from good positions and have given away about 5 corners.

For the second half i could see another goal to Juve. Lets hope soo because Chievo are looking dangerous. :frown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Kinda shaky for the 1st 15 mins or so. Chievo showed more enthusiasm than us during that period. But we still managed to score in the 1st half.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

His execution often isn't perfect, but he definately has the most ideas and the most creative ideas. More so than Nedved even.

He has ideas. Yeah, but he almost never realises them.

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004

Nedved and Camoranesi are.
Aprils fool ehh ? :D Camoranesi is a very good crosser, but not creative, Nedved is a hardworker and always at right time in the right place, not creative.

Jul 19, 2003

His execution often isn't perfect, but he definately has the most ideas and the most creative ideas. More so than Nedved even.
I agree with that. His skills are amazing.....it's just sometimes he can be frustrating with his mis-passes.

Meanwhile..........Zlatan shoots in the stands.......glorious chance. :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nedved and Camoranesi are.
Nedved isn't exactly what I'd call creative. He's just fantastically technically gifted and does everything by the book perfectly. I don't really see him pulling off clever flicks and tricky dribbles like Zlatan does.

As for Camoranesi... by that logic, I'm more creative than Camoranesi. Camo has a lot of good ideas, but he just doesn't have enough control to make them come to fruition. I wouldn't really call him creative just because he tries to do a whole bunch of stuff that he's not capable of.

I'll put it simply though: Zlatan is capable of surprising me more than Nedved and Camo are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)