[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (8 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I have adsl 512 as well, which should theoretically be plenty, but i think the physical distance from the server makes a big difference :down:

by the sounds of it, we're not very effective on the wings due to Zambro and Zebina's absences. Nedved seems to have taken a more commanding role than in our past 2 matches, and Zalayeta must have taken some performance enhancing drugs or something :eek:

I still don't understand the selection of Blasi and Tacchi together. We should really have put on Appiah or something, because we have no pace going forward with Blas-Tacch :( We're winning, but we haven't been nearly as dominant as when we have Emo , Zebina and Emerson in our lineup
¤¤¤¤ isent that the same person, or is it just me?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I have adsl 512 as well, which should theoretically be plenty, but i think the physical distance from the server makes a big difference :down:

by the sounds of it, we're not very effective on the wings due to Zambro and Zebina's absences. Nedved seems to have taken a more commanding role than in our past 2 matches, and Zalayeta must have taken some performance enhancing drugs or something :eek:

I still don't understand the selection of Blasi and Tacchi together. We should really have put on Appiah or something, because we have no pace going forward with Blas-Tacch :( We're winning, but we haven't been nearly as dominant as when we have Emo, Zebina and Emerson in our lineup
Yup and they gave quite a bit of balls away. I see Nedved running up and down trying to win the ball for Juve. He surely performs better than the previous matches and wad I like is his effort and how he works for the team.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Oh get off Zlatan's back, he was involved in the goal yet again, and he's easily the most creative player on the pitch right now.
Can't say I agree with that last statement.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
I don't understand the selection of Tacchinardi PERIOD!! :groan:
Actually I'm with you on that one, but surely if Cap's decided to give Tacchi a run, he should make up for his obvious shortcomings by putting Appiah on. Then again that would mean benching Blasi, which we don't want to do.

The simple solution is to drop Tacchi :lazy:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
we were kinda struggling at the beginning but were slowing gaining our control back.

Birli and pessotto are playing alright....

Zlatan is passing the ball more...

Nedved has got his form back...

And camo...can be bench him????????? :fero:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Graham you plagarizing bastard. Stop typing my comments down and making it sound as if they are your own.

And do your homework:D:D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Can someone tell me why the hell Capello insists in starting Camoranesi. He just isn't for Juve. His first touch and his ball control are terrible.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Graham you plagarizing bastard. Stop typing my comments down and making it sound as if they are your own.
Last time I checked, "It sounds like" and "it seems like" weren't expressions one typically uses when pretending to have experienced something first-hand

Dumbass :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)