[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (16 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I have adsl 512 as well, which should theoretically be plenty, but i think the physical distance from the server makes a big difference :down:

by the sounds of it, we're not very effective on the wings due to Zambro and Zebina's absences. Nedved seems to have taken a more commanding role than in our past 2 matches, and Zalayeta must have taken some performance enhancing drugs or something :eek:

I still don't understand the selection of Blasi and Tacchi together. We should really have put on Appiah or something, because we have no pace going forward with Blas-Tacch :( We're winning, but we haven't been nearly as dominant as when we have Emo, Zebina and Emerson in our lineup

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
Half time standings

AS Roma 2 - 1 Cagliari
2' [1 - 0] T. Dellas
6' [2 - 0] F. Totti (pen.)
31' [2 - 1] D. Suazo

Fiorentina 1 - 0 Lecce
45' [1 - 0] M. Jørgensen

Juventus 1 - 0 Chievo
25' [1 - 0] M. Zalayeta

Livorno 1 - 1 Brescia
25' [0 - 1] A. Caracciolo
45' [1 - 1] A. Lucarelli

Messina 0 - 1 Reggina
32' [0 - 1] E. Bonazzoli

Parma 1 - 1 Atalanta
40' [1 - 0] A. Gilardino
45' [1 - 1] I. Budan

Siena 0 - 1 Bologna
36' [0 - 1] G. Cipriani

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Anybody got a link to the game that works? kkktv:)D) stops buffering for me at 92%! Or if not, does anyone have any good live report in text from the game? :)

Zlatans got seven assists now ait? :)

Sep 14, 2003
Not a very good start, we struggled a bit with their wide players but as the match jas gone on, we've coped a little better but there is still a threat.

Luckly, we've improved as the 1st went on, Blasi's excellent ball was knocked in first time by Zalayeta. It's not a comfortable lead, we need to improve our passing. I don't see us scoring anymore than another goal, not much creativity out there.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
another disappointed performence for zlatan in the first half !!!
Oh get off Zlatan's back, he was involved in the goal yet again, and he's easily the most creative player on the pitch right now.

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I have adsl 512 as well, which should theoretically be plenty, but i think the physical distance from the server makes a big difference :down:

by the sounds of it, we're not very effective on the wings due to Zambro and Zebina's absences. Nedved seems to have taken a more commanding role than in our past 2 matches, and Zalayeta must have taken some performance enhancing drugs or something :eek:

I still don't understand the selection of Blasi and Tacchi together. We should really have put on Appiah or something, because we have no pace going forward with Blas-Tacch :( We're winning, but we haven't been nearly as dominant as when we have Emo, Zebina and Emerson in our lineup
were is the server newy i live in asia shuld work good enuf... are there any other streams .. if not then this will have to do

Jul 19, 2003
The fact that a lot of people are trying to access it also makes a difference.

Nedved seems to have taken a more commanding role than in our past 2 matches
much better involved

I don't understand the selection of Tacchinardi PERIOD!! :groan:

Sep 14, 2003

Oh get off Zlatan's back, he was involved in the goal yet again, and he's easily the most creative player on the pitch right now.
Yeah, he's done alright - nice shorter haircut too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)