[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We can do it, even with the injuries, Capello knows how to deal with such situations, and about Thuram, if Capello thinks he can play on the right then he will play on the right otherwise he will place him in the middle.
Let us not worry and tomorrow will tell us what a coach we have

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Chievo's form is not that good though. They lost their last game, and they'll probably lose this one too. Everytime we met with Chievo, we won, so let the record continue. ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This match should be like clockwork since the former results show a bit of consistency.

2-0 Juventus.

But on the other hand, first match without Emerson could be telling how important he is to the squad.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I am morre worried about the abscense of zambro and even Zebina than Emerson, because Blasi and Appiah can be enough to contain Chievo, but Zambro runs and Zebina supports will be missed,...i just hope Pessotto and Biri will play decently...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah me too i hope the match goes well with all the injuries.i dont think that capello will shift thuram to the right cuz he is doin so well in the cb.

am concerned about tacchi though.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I reckon we should play Birindelli an Legro, for the injred Zebina and Zambrotta......

Legro would want to do well against his old club.......and hopefully will, if he gets the chance.....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
imo having pessotto and birindelli at the back might not be so bad.they're more solid defenders than zebina-zambrotta,although they are less potent up front.

chievo play attacking football and we could stop them on the flanks with this combination very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)