[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (14 Viewers)

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #82
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Yeah, it's important to qualify top of our CL group, that way we'll (theoretically) face a weaker team in the next phase of the competition. I'm quite confident that we can finish top though, as long as we don't lose to Bayern or Ajax
    gettiing a draw from bayern will be good result since we wil play ajax in turin then macabi which i think we will win easily in the two games.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

no he isn't. we sold him to roma as a part of emerson deal, and then roma sold him to chievo as a part of perrota deal.

Eaxctly.

On a different note, I'll get to see this match as well. I've gotten a lot of Juve coverage this season, seen all of the last 5-6 games.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Z-man, do you think you could do some commentary work for those who can't see the match? I'd like to hear your voice anyway :)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Eaxctly.

On a different note, I'll get to see this match as well. I've gotten a lot of Juve coverage this season, seen all of the last 5-6 games.

Me too. I've seen a lot of Juve games this season. Two in CL, and about 4 or 5 in serie A, and I'll get to see Chievo match too. :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

gettiing a draw from bayern will be good result since we wil play ajax in turin then macabi which i think we will win easily in the two games.
    To win all of them would be better ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I see no diff in both matches , we need to win in both.
    Yes we do, but if I had to take one of the two games more seriously than the other then it would be Bayern-Juve.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Same, I've been very lucky. The only CL game I haven't seen is Juve-Maccabi and the Chievo match on Sunday will make 6 of 9 league matches.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Same, I've been very lucky. The only CL game I haven't seen is Juve-Maccabi and the Chievo match on Sunday will make 6 of 9 league matches.
    Okay that's enough rubbing in, ya bashtids :fero:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Z-man, do you think you could do some commentary work for those who can't see the match? I'd like to hear your voice anyway :)
    Yeah, sure, if I'm at home at the time I'll do it :)

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Well i think that the chievo and bayern games r both equally important.

Well it looks like tacchi will start with blasi, which is good for his confidence.

I want to see zala strart so then olivera and kapo can get a chance to play.

I hope we dont conceed a goal though

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Zambro's just being rested, right?

Chievo or not, that defence looks a bit insecure for my liking.

Oh well, get Cannavaro back on if we eat a goal and we won't concede another for sure :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)