[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (11 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

Sweden benched him against both Hungary and Iceland, he got to jump in the last 10 minutes or so against Iceland but thats it. :) But yeah he's tired alright.
Thanks for clarifying that for me, but you know what I mean. Zlatan has done alot, and I mean ALOT, of work recently and he deserves the rest. He'll start against Bayern in midweek anyways so give Zala a chance.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
someone said it before, but technically I think the Chievo matche is more important than the Bayern match...
I can't say that I agree with you on this one. We're 5 points ahead in Serie A, but only 3 ahead in the CL. If Bayern beat us they'll go to the top of the group given their superior goal difference but regardless of what happens in the Delle Alpi on Sunday we'll be at the summit of the table. Besides, a weakened Juve can still beat Chievo, I'm not sure if they could beat Bayern in Germany and it's crucial that we win our group so as to avoid playing one of the stronger teams in the second round.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
if dp scored 3 goals he will be top scorer :D

I can't say that I agree with you on this one. We're 5 points ahead in Serie A, but only 3 ahead in the CL. If Bayern beat us they'll go to the top of the group given their superior goal difference but regardless of what happens in the Delle Alpi on Sunday we'll be at the summit of the table. Besides, a weakened Juve can still beat Chievo, I'm not sure if they could beat Bayern in Germany and it's crucial that we win our group so as to avoid playing one of the stronger teams in the second round.
right

i will be ashamed if juve went on to the final and then lose it again :(

i want juve to concentrate more on the ucl this year.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
someone said it before, but technically I think the Chievo matche is more important than the Bayern match...
I see no diff in both matches , we need to win in both.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Thanks for clarifying that for me, but you know what I mean. Zlatan has done alot, and I mean ALOT, of work recently and he deserves the rest. He'll start against Bayern in midweek anyways so give Zala a chance.
We should give Zala a chance , because Trezeguet is gonna be back soon, and we aint gonna see that much Zala , P.s he should be in great form after scoring last night

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
give Zala the entire game,and let del piero and zlatan play half each.

it'd be even better if we could experiment a little and try to fit olivera or kapo in as well.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #75
    we did not loose any point to chievo in prevoius matchs , we should keep this rule , 2-0 dp and nedved to score or maybe zalayeta:D

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

fair point.
    on second thought, losing the lead in our CL group could be annoying for the 1/8.

conclusion? we'll win both matches!! :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Yeah, it's important to qualify top of our CL group, that way we'll (theoretically) face a weaker team in the next phase of the competition. I'm quite confident that we can finish top though, as long as we don't lose to Bayern or Ajax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)