[Serie A] Juventus - Chievo (15 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
bad thing tht emerson wont play cuz of the red card he gained 2oday :(
on 2nd thought, it isn't that bad, Emerson can be rested since he has been playing for every Juve game.

Capello can introduce Blasi/Tacc to replace Emerson. They should be competent enough to help.

Aug 1, 2003
I'm hoping Zlatan would score, he had a great game against Roma IMO. Well Capello might try a different team seeing we'll meet Bayern later and probably will try to conceal our place in CL, but even though we've always won against Chievo they're quite good this season.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We will win by at least two goals......we are truly unstoppable at the moment.....

DP and Zlatan to score..... I think that Capello should rest Zlatan and let Zala play..........rest him for the CL.....;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Zlatan has started in our last six games and Zalayeta has proven that he's competent enough so I would rest the former for Wednesday's game in Germany.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm gonna feel sorry for Zala when Trezeguet automatically gets his place back as soon as he returns from surgery :down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Let's not get too confident, the league table indicates that Chievo's a much better team than Roma :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Let's not get too confident, the league table indicates that Chievo's a much better team than Roma :D
Yea they are even ahead of Inter,Lazio and fiorentina , They only lost once till now, so lets hope we don't take them that easy!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)