[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Mar 30, 2006
Your posts from tonight make me respect your opinion even more :tup:

You're one of those who criticize the team A LOT, but tonight you were surprisingly calm and realistic which actually means that in the past you didn't criticize just for the sake of it or just to stick to an opinion that was valid in certain cases, but wasn't always valid. (ok, sometimes you do that :p )

Unlike some others here who pop up only during the transfer market when we won't buy a player they like and after the matches that we didn't win.
Some posts here make me sick and i really think that those guys only saw the result on livescore and didn't watch the match at all.

I'll start banning them, starting from the next time they show up which will be the same time with the next time we won't win.
I am screwed!! hahaha

at least I hope not

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope you are right but I am not seeing much hope of improving. We have 4 fantastic attackers but we scored only 4 goals in 4 games which is very little to be competitive. Many players you mentioned were there last year so they know each other and Ranieri's tactics. The problem is we are not creating open chances and the attackers are not precise in the finishing. Last year we had the best attack, this year? All our rivals already scored much more than we did. Besides our defence is very shaky, we gave away 4 ponts against Fior and today and almost another 2 against Udinese. So this is the trend we will continue for the whole season. We are a mediocre team and we have to admit it. we have many players who are not good, like Poulsen, Sissoko, Molinaro, Legrotalie, Mellberg, Knezevic, Marchionni, Brazzo, Marchisio, Tiago. We are reaping the fruits of the summer campaign. We are much less competititve than last year.
wow i dont know if i should be surprised or offended. How can you say we are weaker than last year when we have only played a few games? Not to mention a few injuries with lets say Buffon, Trez, Chiellini, Zanetti... I cant believe you think we are a mediocre team just because we tied today against a very lucky Catania. Did you see all the chances we had many of which were created by Gio? DP was not on his usual free kick game today, i guess he is mediocre too? And you really think Poulsen, Sissoko and Marchisio are not good?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
wow i dont know if i should be surprised or offended. How can you say we are weaker than last year when we have only played a few games? Not to mention a few injuries with lets say Buffon, Trez, Chiellini, Zanetti... I cant believe you think we are a mediocre team just because we tied today against a very lucky Catania. Did you see all the chances we had many of which were created by Gio? DP was not on his usual free kick game today, i guess he is mediocre too? And you really think Poulsen, Sissoko and Marchisio are not good?
That guy is either an idiot or he's 3 years old. Nothing he writes makes any sense.
Don't reply to his posts anymore, Hustini. It's a waste of time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That guy is either an idiot or he's 3 years old. Nothing he writes makes any sense.
Don't reply to his posts anymore, Hustini. It's a waste of time.
As you said in a few posts earlier, Ive never seen that guy. I know I don't post often, but I read these posts pretty much all day long and Ive never seen him. His train of thought just ticked me off...:wallbang:

Sep 1, 2002
Your posts from tonight make me respect your opinion even more :tup:

You're one of those who criticize the team A LOT, but tonight you were surprisingly calm and realistic which actually means that in the past you didn't criticize just for the sake of it or just to stick to an opinion that was valid in certain cases, but wasn't always valid. (ok, sometimes you do that :p )

Unlike some others here who pop up only during the transfer market when we won't buy a player they like and after the matches that we didn't win.
Some posts here make me sick and i really think that those guys only saw the result on livescore and didn't watch the match at all.

I'll start banning them, starting from the next time they show up which will be the same time with the next time we won't win.
That's nice.

Maybe some have a different view of the game, I for instance, is that a reason to ban them?

Or are we all to be drones now, follow a mantra: DP is the best freekick taker in the world.
Amuri is world class. We played well but were unlucky.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's nice.

Maybe some have a different view of the game, I for instance, is that a reason to ban them?

Or are we all to be drones now, follow a mantra: DP is the best freekick taker in the world.
Amuri is world class. We played well but were unlucky.
Do you think Juve is a mediocre team? do you think Poulsen, Sissoko and Marchisio are below average? He is referencing comments that come waaaayyyyy out of left field that have no facts to back up or support...in other words, nonsense.

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
We where the better side but we just where unlucky !!
Giovinco's performance was realy good !!
The players tought that 1 goal will give them the match and stopped trying to score until they equilized it !!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As things stand we are a good Serie A team: no more. And that pains me to say the least.
Well as my user title says...I am optimistic because we haven't seen Juve on fire yet when everything goes our way and when it does it is going to be very difficult for teams to beat us, it already is. And when our squad is full strength and fit, we are anything but average. We could have very easily won today 3-1. I also forgot to mention Camo cuz he is out...wait till you see how exciting our football will be when he and Gio are rampaging up and down opponents defense with our strikeforce...we are only a few games in the season mate.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
A very good game. Poulsen did well so our defence had practically nothing to do. Marchisio's defensive work is good but his through passes are bad. Giovinco added much creativity to the attack. It is a shame that Chiellini made the error. I rate 8/10 for the whole game and 1/10 for Chiellini's error.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I just saw the highlights. It's official chiellini is a flop.
He's not a flop but is tired..
After recover from injury, he always playing (against Udinese, Zenit, Cagliari, and Catania)
I don't understand why CR rested Mellberg on this match.. I thought yesterday it will be Chiellini who will get the chance to rest
Because we can't rest Chiellini against Sampdoria (away)...
It's more logical to rest him against Catania in home match

CR also don' have guts to throw more strikers like IQ replacing defender...
Mourinho throwing 5 strikers against Lecce and get the result when Cruz scored
Come on CR

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
Well as my user title says...I am optimistic because we haven't seen Juve on fire yet when everything goes our way and when it does it is going to be very difficult for teams to beat us, it already is. And when our squad is full strength and fit, we are anything but average. We could have very easily won today 3-1. I also forgot to mention Camo cuz he is out...wait till you see how exciting our football will be when he and Gio are rampaging up and down opponents defense with our strikeforce...we are only a few games in the season mate.
I totally agree with you !! :)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This draw result makes me a bit stress today...
Hope we will win against Samp

We can't lost point against small teams..
Hope this is the last we drop points

I think Serie A is more competitive this year...
Lazio looks great, Napoli also...Genoa strong in home (beat Roma and Milan)
and small teams like Catania, Lecce, Reggina is not losing easily

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This draw result makes me a bit stress today...
Hope we will win against Samp

We can't lost point against small teams..
Hope this is the last we drop points

I think Serie A is more competitive this year...
Lazio looks great, Napoli also...Genoa strong in home (beat Roma and Milan)
and small teams like Catania, Lecce, Reggina is not losing easily
you're absolutely right, we screwed ourselves losing to the smaller teams last year, you would of thought we had learned our lesson last year...now again, we are down points to inter"effing"milan because we lost focus for 10 mins against catania...as they say in FM...they "weathered the storm"...

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
So we have 2 points more than scum and two points less than scum.
Yep, and 4 more than yet another scum.

We're 5th in the table, though, behind the biggest scum, Lazio (who thrashed Fiorentina, btw), Atalanta and Napoli. And the most worrying thing is the margin with which we win our matches. Granted, we were unlucky today, but we just need more than 1-0 wins in our next matches. Hope we can win by a large margin against Samp this weekend, and the Milan derby ends up with a 0-0 draw.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yep, and 4 more than yet another scum.

We're 5th in the table, though, behind the biggest scum, Lazio (who thrashed Fiorentina, btw), Atalanta and Napoli. And the most worrying thing is the margin with which we win our matches. Granted, we were unlucky today, but we just need more than 1-0 wins in our next matches. Hope we can win by a large margin against Samp this weekend, and the Milan derby ends up with a 0-0 draw.
yeah i think we would all like to win by a larger margin, who wouldnt? a win is a win, look at inter who everyone and their dog says is the strongest team this year...they only beat lecce by 1 goal from a sub plus their last win was b/c of two own goals. it would be nice though if juve would keep their lead more often, i hate having to come back or rush it at the end like we did today...i wonder what ranieri is going to tell the squad tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)