[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (19 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we're not playing Giovinco and resting.....Nedved
Then i really won't have an explanation why the kid didn't start, especially if Salihamidzic plays on the left.

I know that Sali has the experience and i understand Ranieri for taking things slowly with Seba, but Salihamidzic is a guy who played as an attacker in Hamburg, right back in Bayern and who usually plays as MR in Juve.
The risk is even bigger if we play Brazzo in that position than if we play Seba.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
My best friend's (who's a Juventino) grandmother has just passed away. She was a lovely lady. May she rest in peace, let god put mercy on her soul.
:( Sad day for us.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Ranieri is taking things tooooooooo slowly with Seba, why is it different with Marchisio and DC?? both players are introduced to the team quickly and they're doing fine

Apr 15, 2006
Ranieri is taking things tooooooooo slowly with Seba, why is it different with Marchisio and DC?? both players are introduced to the team quickly and they're doing fine
but they are not the same person! maybe gio is not mentally ready to start in a game acc. to CR, so that's why he maybe takin it slow with him. i dont know!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Rainieri thinks Seba might be the one...the long lost love he has been looking for all his life, so he doesn't want to rush him...Seba needs a li'l time to work out his feelings for Il Tinkerman...Marchisio and DC were just looking for a good time, so it was much easier with them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)