[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (1 Viewer)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
According to Kooora.com Aljazeera are not even covering Lazio Vs Fiorentina.
They are only showing these 2 games, reggina vs milan on +1 and roma genoa on +3.

All of the other games will be re broadcasted, when is for you to find out. I haven't yet :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
great to hear, and lets hope some our members will be more positive from now on
Didn't Ranieri say the same thing about Tiago and Criscito? Look at them now. They're nowhere near being regulars for Juventus. Again, we have to be careful here - we can't wait too long to field the player. By these recent comments, it doesn't seem like we will see Giovinco until later on in the season.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I do think we might see Giovinco in the Catania game, probably as a sub for Nedved. That is we don't have more forced subs like in last game.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Didn't Ranieri say the same thing about Tiago and Criscito? Look at them now. They're nowhere near being regulars for Juventus. Again, we have to be careful here - we can't wait too long to field the player. By these recent comments, it doesn't seem like we will see Giovinco until later on in the season.
criscito is an interesting one for me and it is the prime example of a young, talented player being thrown in the deep end. I dont want what to happen and to certain degree nocerino, to happen with gio.

I don't necessarily agree with the degree of caution that Ranieri is handling this case, but i kind of understand his reasoning. Last year we didn't blood any young players into the team, even though that was one of the main methodologies of the new regime due to some errors in judgment in some cases imo.

To a certain degree i am content with gio not playing due any of the reasons said around here except for the contract one. If he is being benched for not signing the contract than we are making a huge mistake, because we are losing his loyalty which is hard to get this day of age.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
criscito is an interesting one for me and it is the prime example of a young, talented player being thrown in the deep end. I dont want what to happen and to certain degree nocerino, to happen with gio.

I don't necessarily agree with the degree of caution that Ranieri is handling this case, but i kind of understand his reasoning. Last year we didn't blood any young players into the team, even though that was one of the main methodologies of the new regime due to some errors in judgment in some cases imo.

To a certain degree i am content with gio not playing due any of the reasons said around here except for the contract one. If he is being benched for not signing the contract than we are making a huge mistake, because we are losing his loyalty which is hard to get this day of age.
We take a risk either way. Fielding him or not fielding him, both can lead to a bomb blowing up in our face.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Well i am glad Raneri came out and explained to all of us. Gio will get his chance we just gotta be paitent. I still think this kid will be a great player in the coming years for us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)