[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (31 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Del Piero Amauri

Giovinco Poulsen Marchisio Camoranesi

De Ceglie Mellberg Legrottaglie Grygera

Buffon/Manninger​

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
you sure? they show 3 live games now, and if Juve isn't one of them I'm gonna send them a letter with a bomb threat in it!
Yeah unfortunatly its true. They wont be showing 3 games because there's LA LIGA on plus 2.

Anyways if you manage to know the time at which the rerun will be played please let me know via pm. Ill do the same if I get to know.

I want to watch it as "live" in my head.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
on the CL matchday I would change channels whenever they were flashing the CL scores during the Man U-Villareal game and I managed to miss them all, but during the post-game BS I caught a glimpse by mistake that Juve had won 1-0...daaamnnn that pissed me off!!!! :lol:

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
on the CL matchday I would change channels whenever they were flashing the CL scores during the Man U-Villareal game and I managed to miss them all, but during the post-game BS I caught a glimpse by mistake that Juve had won 1-0...daaamnnn that pissed me off!!!! :lol:
What will you do for the catania game :p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
How many games should play Nedved in a row withut substitutes ?

another hope for Giovinco
I don't understand what's with all this fuss about Nedved. The man is having pretty great matches and is giving more than his 100%. If we want to win something this year, the likes of Nedved are the ones that will lift the team to any cup.

Anyhow, I'm not point this towards you, but to those criticizing Nedved for the match vs Cagliari.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think we might loose some points here. Hopefully the DP return will boost teams morale and the performance will be much better than weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)