[Serie A] Juventus - Atalanta (2 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
In another forum i predicted that Trez will start......

And amazingly I also talked about playing Zalayeta in 2nd half :yes:

Trez and DP can start on Wednesday IMO

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Nuh...we shouldn't worry too much about Roam. Sooner or later they'll be banned and relegated to Serie C due to hooligan trouble/player discipline issues.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
Nuh...we shouldn't worry too much about Roam. Sooner or later they'll be banned and relegated to Serie C due to hooligan trouble/player discipline issues.
...:howler:....imagine...

and then we can get any player we want from them!

May 30, 2004
QUOTE (Mister @ Sep 19 2004, 03:02 PM)
Do you think that with just Chivu's retur the whole defence problems will be fixed?

I think the trouble is starting with the central midfielders and the loss of a quality player called Zebina

you are truly a moron...and you will see how much trouble he will cause you this year.

lol jeeks

May 30, 2004
QUOTE (Mister @ Sep 19 2004, 05:02 PM)
Do you think that with just Chivu's retur the whole defence problems will be fixed?

I think the trouble is starting with the central midfielders and the loss of a quality player called Zebina

I think that isn't nice of you to say. We really need Chivu, he played together with Mexes before. Ferrari never did. Be happy that JuveMERDA signed Zebina. We'll see who's better when we'll face Whoventus the 27th of October. Who will smile than??!!

we are called whoventus .. i never knew dat was like da make fun name of juventus!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)