[Serie A] Juventus - Atalanta (8 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Another 'easy' match and another 3 points to maintain our 100% record and clean sheet. I liked the way we absorbed the match and won with minimum fuss and energy. With many more matches coming along the way, I think that's the right thing to do. Del Piero and Blasi were rested today and should be fresh for the upcoming Sampdoria challenge on Wednesday.

As mentioned by most of you, Trezeguet and Cannavaro were the stars of the show while Zlatan and Olivera had a disappointing match. Tacchi and Emerson were good in midfield and the rest players also played well. Zebina was quiet throughout the match but nearly popped up with a goal as his shot hit the woodwork in the second half :eek:

What a weekend it has been!! Juve winning, Roma and Real losing while Inter continuing with their sluggish start to the season with a draw against Palermo on Saturday night. It's certianly looking good :cool:
So you mean our defense actually looked solid?! This looks like a good start to the season, as early as it may be, but the future certainly looks bright. Zero goals against in three matches is certainly good enough for me. :)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #687
    @BB: Olivera can do alot better. He didn't really get involved and only caused problems through set pieces.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alessio ] ++
    Tacchinardi was great. Much better than Blasi.
    Not really a neutral point of view seeing your name. I think that Blasi is better then Tacchinardi in pure skill, but their personalities are very different. Tacchinardi is very loyal, and ould play for Juve even if he didn't get paid for it. Blasi is someone who would kill his own mother if he would get away with it, and he is Roma fan as well.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Another solid performance.

Not great but good enough for taking the 3 points,without any problems.

We were good at the defence.

We played much better the second half and as you said Canna,Thuram and Trez were the stars today.Emo was great as well.

About Zlatan:

You guys are soooo wrong about him!!!and so unfair!

*He joined us on the 31August,and had no traning session with the team,not even 1!

He wasn't here at the pre season were new players made their adoptenses...

*Secondly,he is not a pure goal scorer he is a pure class player who is much more involved in the game,build ups,passes,dribbles.that's why we need him more.plus he does scores.Not as the first striker but the 15 goals for season in the league will be just fine.

*Third,he actually did wel for a one who doesn't know the team,and for his second game his must face his old(just 2 weeks before,team).He scored on his debut and he is improving,and if you wanna compare he didn't suck today,he just didn't,even if he wasn't that good,he was much better then against Ajax.

He is adopting to the team guys,to the tactics,players,league,coach...!GIVE HIM TIME!Not 3-5 games....give him more!2 at least i say!

Beacuse with Capello he will be great in Serie-A also!just wait...:angel:

HE IS PURE CLASS!
    :cool:

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cheesy::)

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
    Another solid performance.

Not great but good enough for taking the 3 points,without any problems.

We were good at the defence.

We played much better the second half and as you said Canna,Thuram and Trez were the stars today.Emo was great as well.

About Zlatan:

You guys are soooo wrong about him!!!and so unfair!

*He joined us on the 31August,and had no traning session with the team,not even 1!

He wasn't here at the pre season were new players made their adoptenses...

*Secondly,he is not a pure goal scorer he is a pure class player who is much more involved in the game,build ups,passes,dribbles.that's why we need him more.plus he does scores.Not as the first striker but the 15 goals for season in the league will be just fine.

*Third,he actually did wel for a one who doesn't know the team,and for his second game his must face his old(just 2 weeks before,team).He scored on his debut and he is improving,and if you wanna compare he didn't suck today,he just didn't,even if he wasn't that good,he was much better then against Ajax.

He is adopting to the team guys,to the tactics,players,league,coach...!GIVE HIM TIME!Not 3-5 games....give him more!2 at least i say!

Beacuse with Capello he will be great in Serie-A also!just wait...:angel:

HE IS PURE CLASS!
    :cool:

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cheesy::)
    All u said about Zlatan is.....

Something i Agree with...! :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)