[Serie A] Juventus - Atalanta (2 Viewers)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #362
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    good solid match from juventus....now that people know that there are no place that are guranteed, they make sure the dont put any foot wrong... they are treating this match like an audition to impress capello....all players are playing solidly well... altough i have to say i expect more from Zlatan Ibrahimovic when he is partnering Trezeguet... where are all his dribbling and stuff...he is also a lil selfish on a couple of ocassion..
    Del Piero complements Trezeguet better than Zlatan does imo.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Yeah, and Zlatan played 90 minutes against Ajax on Wednesday. Get DP in around the hour mark.

If we can get a two-goal cushion pretty soon I'd also bring Appiah and Kapo in for Emerson and Nedved.
    if we can avoid it i prefer we dont use appiah...that guy give me the creeps with his passing..:scared:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

dat is plain rubbish ... everyone hates him except for azzuri i think... and am just playing around .. no1 cares and you shuldnt either
    Why do you insist that people hate Camo!?

You got a love hate relationship with this player?!

Anyway, Camo's good! So I don't think we have something to argue about that.

May 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++

Why do you insist that people hate Camo!?

You got a love hate relationship with this player?!

Anyway, Camo's good! So I don't think we have something to argue about that.
    indeed i do .. we are related .... my 3rd cousin has a friend dats friend with his wife's aunt ... good enough for ya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)