[Serie A] Juventus - Atalanta (23 Viewers)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #342
    Thuram was our best player in the first half IMO. Thanks to the defence Buffon hasn't had anything worth mentioning to do.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

We haven't created alot of clear-cut chances and Olivera hasn't done much.

I'd like to see Appiah, Kapo and Del Piero in the second half.
    You think Capello will make these 3 changes , I would like to see them 3 too

I am still not understanding what is wrog with Kapo that he hasn't played yet

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    good solid match from juventus....now that people know that there are no place that are guranteed, they make sure the dont put any foot wrong... they are treating this match like an audition to impress capello....all players are playing solidly well... altough i have to say i expect more from Zlatan Ibrahimovic when he is partnering Trezeguet... where are all his dribbling and stuff...he is also a lil selfish on a couple of ocassion..

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    Mondo, stop talking about nonesense.

No one hates Camo, but if you don't stop, I think a lot of people will start to hate him because of you.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Thuram was our best player in the first half IMO. Thanks to the defence Buffon hasn't had anything worth mentioning to do.
    Do we all agree that Thuram is the most improved player

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #357
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    I would also like those changes Stu. Zlatan may find it hard getting used to the marking in Serie A. Dp- Trez is always 1st choice for me.
    Yeah, and Zlatan played 90 minutes against Ajax on Wednesday. Get DP in around the hour mark.

If we can get a two-goal cushion pretty soon I'd also bring Appiah and Kapo in for Emerson and Nedved.

May 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
    Mondo, stop talking about nonesense.

No one hates Camo, but if you don't stop, I think a lot of people will start to hate him because of you.
    dat is plain rubbish ... everyone hates him except for azzuri i think... and am just playing around .. no1 cares and you shuldnt either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)