[Serie A]Juventus - Atalanta match commentary (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yellow card for Zebina. At least he doesn't have to worry about getting pelted with eggs.

Although it would be funny seeing Bettega getting caught red handed with a dozen in his hands

OP
JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #64
    Manni with a good save after a Valdes dangerous FK.

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #67
    Just get fuckin possession Juve and get another goal already!! I don't wanna go worried to work :(

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    42nd minute, and not too much going on here, except for Sabet being in the middle of multiple orgasms, and JBF laughing at everything I say, even though he doesn't understand English.

Well, that lead in Florence lasted a while.

1-1

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    And juve's stout defence once again rises to the occasion, as Atalanta were just millimetres away form tying the score

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #72
    42nd minute, and not too much going on here, except for Sabet being in the middle of multiple orgasms, and JBF laughing at everything I say, even though he doesn't understand English.

Well, that lead in Florence lasted a while.

1-1
    Fine, Im not gonna laugh at your jokes anymore you ignorant Italian :andy2:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Just like Alex's free kicks never seem to amaze me, the fact that Juve has been outplayed for the most part by Atalanta is equally as expected

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #74
    Zebina with a great cross, Trezi with an almost shot :sergio:

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
    Ok I'm back, and I just found the perfect analogy to the season. Here we go.

Juve's season is like taking my dog out to poop. First, they run around with wild abandon, excited at the prospect of doing what they do best. Then, they slow down, and go through the motions, sniffing around looking for a place to stop. Then they squat, and have you thinking they are ready to perform their magic, and reality hits and they decide to walk around some more just to tease you and piss you off. Finally, after what seems like an eternity of doing nothing, they look up at you as if to say "What, you expected me to actually do something to make you happy??"
    :lol2: I could kill my best friends dog sometimes when it's raining like hell and you have to carry him outside and when he's outside you have to pull him back from the cars he's hiding under but when he's about to take his poop he takes tiiiiiiiiimmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee in the rain, jeez.

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #80
    Alex and Seba :tup:

Alex with the shot after a pass from the 2nd yet it was wide.

HT 1-1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)